Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cumming Attraction - Wanted Roommate

Wanted Roommate

To be posted on Feb 25, 26, 27

When the economy gets worse, you need extra income. So it is time to take in a roommate.


The applicants are:

Sean


 Patrick


Hunter


 Interview them and which one will you select as your new roommate?

Here is an excerpt of the story:

Wanted Roommate

Part 1 of 3 - Sean

I needed to pay my bills. So I needed extra money. I decided to rent out my spare bedroom. I ran an ad and waiting for the response.

When I came home from work, I had three phone messages. I called the first guy and he sounded ok over the phone. I scheduled a meeting so I could show him the place and see if I wanted to rent to him.

Sean arrived promptly at his scheduled appointment time of 1 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment