Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hitchhiker Series - Proposal

Hitchhiker Series – Proposal

I told Hitch I wanted to get away to the cabin for the weekend. We both loved this place, so it was easy to convince him to go.

As soon as we arrived, Hitch started to bring in wood for the fireplace. He brought in pillows and blankets from the bedroom and placed them in front of the fireplace. Ever since we started coming to the cabin, Hitch loved laying and falling asleep in front of the fire.

He lit the kindling and watched the fire start. As the fire crackled and hissed, we ate a nice dinner.

Snow fell during the day, so there was a nice white layer of snow covering the area. After dinner we took a walk to the overlook peak. It was a short walk to a beautiful spot. The air was crisp and clean as we trudged through the snow.

The view was picture perfect. The snow added a nice touch to the area, covering the mountaintops.

I turned toward Hitch and he faced me. I told him I had something to say. Hitch eyes were darting up and down. His eyes were as big as silver dollars.

I cleared my throat and said, "You know I love you." Holding his hands, I asked, "Will you marry me?"

Hitch did not hesitate, but grab me and jumped up and down. "YES" he cried. The echo ran through the valley. We could hear it reverberate through the valley as if the whole world was in agreement with Hitch and was replying "YES".


He looked at me, tears of joy running down his face. He kissed me. It was a gentle kiss. It was as if he was afraid he would break me. We headed back to the cabin. Tears of joy were still in his eyes.

Once inside the cabin, Hitch held me for the longest time. We moved over to the fireplace. The flames danced as we sat on the pillows to watch the fire.

Hitch started to undress me. He was extra slow. After each article of clothing being removed, he would stop and kiss me. The warmth of the fire felt good on our naked bodies. Our cocks were hard. Hitch straddled me, as I laid on the pillows. He grabbed my cock and placed it between his ass cheeks. I lifted my hips and let it glide between his cheeks.

He then guided it to his ass opening and sat on my cock. It went in easily. He rode my cock and controlled the speed and depth of the penetration. He placed his hands on my chest. I held his ass up to keep him steady.

My breathing got louder as I got closer to cumming. I let out a moan and I came. Hitch slowed down but continued to pump to get every last drop of cum.

Hitch leaned forward and grabbed my face and drew it to him and we kissed. He laid down next to me with his head on my chest. Hitch said, "Love you." With every word, his arms held me tighter.

With tears in my eyes, I said, "Love you."

1 comment:

  1. Pretty darn emotional man, but I really like this story. And well written. I will be visiting here again. A fireplace, always so cozy. Funny, I made a story about a campfire some months ago included with drawing. Here's a link to my blog: Studs in Strings

    I look forward to another exciting story!

    x Janiek

    ReplyDelete