Sunday, February 20, 2011

College Series – The Roommate- Part 3

College Series – The Roommate
Part 3 of 5

I could not sleep. Did he mean what he said? Was it the beer talking? I tossed and turned all night.

The next day we went about our classes like normal. That evening he was in his usual attire, boxer and A-shirt. He hit the books early and there was not much said between the two of us.

I finally called it a night and stripped down to my briefs and turned in. Matt said, "You’re not going to come over?" My cock sprang to attention. I walked over to his bed and sat down on his bed. He pulled me down and pressed me to his body. I felt his hard cock. He reached between my legs and rubbed my cock. "I see you are up for the evening?"

He peeled off my briefs and I laid there naked. He removed his clothes and straddled my chest. I could see his cock staring at me. His foreskin was pulled back revealing his cockhead. "Take it." He said. I took his cock in my mouth and pushed it in just beyond his cockhead. It tasted so good. I took it deeper. As it went deeper, Matt said, "Better."

I was enjoying sucking his cock. It was a dream come true. Only thing better would be if he sucked my cock. But I was happy with the development. Matt said, "Stop, stop." I thought I did something wrong. Matt positioned me in the center of the bed. He quickly moved around and his cock and balls appeared over me as I felt him take my cock in his mouth. He humped my face as he went down on me.

I could not believe what was happening. It was too much for me, and I felt the contractions as I unload and shot a load of cum. Matt did not complain but swallowed what he could and then licked up the remaining cum.

I was not ready for his cum. The first blast hit the back of my throat. As I tried to swallow, the next blast hit me. He filled my mouth and it overflowed out the sides of my mouth. Matt saw what was happening and started to laugh. He said, "I guess you need some more practice. Same time, same place? OK?" I smiled as I wiped the cum from my face and said, "YES."

This was going to be a great semester. I was going to learn a lot of new things. That is what college is all about. YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment