Wednesday, February 16, 2011

EYES - Part 1

EYES


Part 1 of 2

I woke up and quickly sat up in bed. I had that dream again. It was those eyes, staring at me. They were big and beautiful. They burned through to my soul. The guy was laying down looking up at me. I was kneeling at his head. The eyes were soft, loving, beckoning for me, wanting me.

I had that same dream again. I ran my hand over my face. Looking down, I saw my cock was erect and hard. I laid back down in bed and tried to ignore my cock, but it throbbed. I had to jerk off. I grabbed my cock and thought of my dream. I concentrated on those eyes. I stroked faster until I came. This gave me relief. Peace. I tried to go back to sleep.



The next day I decided that I needed to rest. So I took a sleeping pill. But no sooner had I drifted off to sleep. I had that same dream again. This time the eyes stared up at me from him laying in water. I was in the same position. I was kneeling at his head. His eyes begged for me to hold him. I held his head in my lap and I felt myself kissing him.

The sleeping pill did not help. I woke up and quickly sat up in bed. Looking down, I saw my cock was erect and hard. I knew I needed to jerk off. I closed my eyes and thought of the dream. Whoever this guy was, I wanted him. For some reason I felt he needed me and I needed him.

The next day was my day off from work. I needed to get out. I drove until I found a beach. It was deserted.
I needed to relax. I sat on the beach and tried to figure out what this all meant.

I heard a voice in the distance. I looked around me and no one was on the beach but me. The voice said ‘Help’. I stood and scan the horizon. I saw an arm wave in the water. I ran out into the water and swam to the guy. I grabbed him and swimming pulled him back to shore.

When I got to shallow water I reached under his arms and dragged him to shore. I started CPR. He coughed and water drained out of his mouth. He opened his eyes and looked up at me. I fell backwards. It was the eyes from the dream. The eyes were begging me to hold him.

Seeing me, the guy started to shiver. I looked around and there was no one around. I saw a lifeguard station and carried him to it. It was unlocked. Inside I lay him down on a cot. I undressed him and put a blanket over him. I removed my wet clothes and climbed in next to him to provide body warmth.

I held him and we faced each other. He was staring at me. His eyes had the same loving, caring, feeling as the dream.

I stroked his face. I told him he was going to be ok. I leaned over and kissed him. Our lips were inches apart. He returned the kiss. This time the kiss was long and passionate.

He laid there and we kiss every so often. He held me and said, "We finally meet."

I asked, "What do you mean?"

His eyes were vivant as he explained. "I have been having dreams the last few weeks. And I have been seeing your eyes. I came to the beach to get away, to relax. I had to try and figure out what this meant. I went for a quick swim and got cramps. Well, you know the rest."

I did not know what to think. Were we each other soul mate?

I pulled him over to me and embraced him. We stared at each other eyes, happy to be together, for whatever reason, or purpose it was meant to be.

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful. I can really recognize myself in some situations or sentences. In the background you could hear slightly tragic music.
    You know, if I compare your story with mine they actually have a similarity in them. Or it's probably a coincidence...

    I would suggest to sometimes shorten a part in your story. Not that they are not good written, but to summarize it you can get more tension. Do not see this as criticism but as support.

    x Janiek

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what this guy means by trying to compare your story with his. Yours is a great story. I don't even know what he i trying to tell you. I say, keep up the great work!
    mb

    ReplyDelete