Friday, February 18, 2011

College Series – The Roommate - Part 1

College Series – The Roommate

Part 1 of 5

"Look what I got." Matt said. My roommate held up a bag. He pulled out a six pack of beer. We just finished finals so it was time to celebrate. Matt was my new roommate this year. He was smart, good looking, and muscular.

Best of all, I loved what he did at night. He would lounge in his A-shirt and boxers. I would try to catch a glimpse of his cock and balls as he laid in his bed. My imagination would go wild thinking what he looked naked.

Tonight we drank and listened to music. Matt was in his usually boxers and A-shirt. When he toasted his drink, I looked at the thick bush of hair in his armpit and wondered what he had under his boxers.

He drank faster than I did and soon the six pack was down to just one left. Matt took and quickly drank it. The beer spilled down the front of his shirt and onto his boxers. He was a mess. By the time he finished the beer, he was out cold.

I tried to get him to wake up and get out of the wet beer smelling underwear. He did not move. I grabbed his towel and pulled off his shrit. His muscular chest laid there in front of me. I towel dried his chest. I felt my cock getting hard. He had more muscles that I could imagine.

I notice his wet boxers clinging to his cock. I saw the outline and wondered what it looked like. I slowly pulled his boxers down. First, his black hair appeared. He was hairy. I pulled farther and saw the base of his cock. He was soft. I continued removing his boxers and finally I saw his cock and balls. They were wet from the beer. I used the towel and dried them. Holding his cock in my hand, gave me the biggest hardon.

Matt was uncut. I pulled back the foreskin and watch his cockhead appear. I was fascinated. I had never seen an uncut cock before. I examined his hairy balls. I imagined taking them in my mouth.

I finally decided I better put clean underwear on Matt and turn off the light and jack off.

I pulled the shirt on over his head and pulled his arms through the shirt. I was pulling on boxers on when Matt woke up. "What’s going on?" Matt said. I froze.

No comments:

Post a Comment