Friday, February 11, 2011

Fitness Center Series - Party

Fitness Center Series - Party

I arrive right in time for the party. I did not know what to expect. But I was excited about being around the two guys from the fitness center.

They answered the door with just their underwear on. They were a sight to see. I went in and spotted two other guys on the couch in just their underwear. They told me I needed to join them and strip down to my underwear.

I took off my clothes and placed them in the corner with everyone else’s clothes. They offered me a drink. I could not believe my eyes. Everyone looked so good. I recognized the other two guys from the fitness center. Seeing all four guys in just their briefs was a treat.

They announced that I was the new guy and needed to be initialized. They told me to take off my underwear and watch the show. They circled me and started rubbing themselves. I was intoxicated watching then encircle me.

One by one they took off their underwear and stood there with hard cock pointing at me. I wanted to touch them all. Again, one by one, they stepped forward and let me suck a cock. Cut ones, uncut one, long one, and thick one. I was excited being able to see their cocks and then suck each and every one.

They told me to lay on the floor. They stood over me and started to jack off. It was a beautiful sight. Looking up from the floor, I watched as four sets of balls jiggled as cocks were being stroked. I was drunk from the sight of cocks and balls.

I felt the first drop of cum hit my forehead. Then all four cocks erupted and showered me in cum. It felt wonderful. I wanted more and I got it.

While I laid there covered in cum, one guy sat on my face letting me rim his ass. Another guy started to lick my armpit.

While another guy lifted my legs and buried his face in my ass. That left the last guy to reach down and grab my cock and start sucking on it.

All that attention was too much for my senses. I was in overload status. This was too much. I was too excited from everything happening that I shot my load. I could feel it filling the guy’s mouth and spilling onto my stomach.

Everyone collapsed onto me. I was now an official member of the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment