Monday, February 7, 2011

Sex Coach Day 3 Part 1

Sex coach

a story by JC

of blondtwinks.nibblebit.com

Day 3


Part 1 of 3

Later that night I phoned Bernie, a good pal of mine. Bernie was my fuck buddy. We’d been going together since we were about 14: he’s the one who took my cherry when I was 15. Unfortunately for me, I didn’t pop his, it had been done a couple of days earlier by another bloke! The great thing with Bernie is that he can stay hard almost as long as he wants. Very few people are able to do so, most go limp after cumming and it takes some time for them to regain their vitality. Not so with Bernie. I once saw him cum in two guys and be sucked twice and I had to wank him to see his boner get soft at last…We are great sex partners and certainly more than simply this: I mean having sex together is a wonderful and really emotional act for each of us.
















A couple came together through a door from the back rooms downstairs where they had obviously been having sex; they looked badly in need of a drink and went to the bar. Three other men were having drinks.

I discreetly watched them, trying to find out if one of them could be asked to join us later. I immediately excluded the one on the left. He was the dominant male type, certainly one of these leather-clad BDSM daddy bears, definitely not what neither Bernie nor I liked, and the very type to scare Mark, my newbie, away. A second one looked exactly what we wanted. He was a handsome man in his mid thirties. Very attractive I listened to him talking with the barman and he sounded sweet and sincere. « Perfect », I thought to myself. I didn’t pay very much attention to the third man, he really couldn’t stand the comparison: he looked older, in his late forties probably, slightly potbellied and already half bald.



« "Your first time in here, mister?" I talked to him a few minutes before inviting him to join us downstairs. He said he was sorry, he would have liked to but he was expecting his boyfriend who was to come any minute.

« Too bad. » I thought, but I consoled myself thinking that two is OK but three is better and that we could have plenty of good time together, all the same, Mark, Bernie and I.

I went downstairs, towards the seductive recesses of the back rooms. I knew the place was partitioned into separate cubicles, some for a couple, others big enough for up to eight guys to play together. Down the stairs, I could see that one or two curtains were drawn and I could hear the moanings and other sounds of activity… I found Mark and Bernie who had left the curtains open that I could spot them. The main part of the room was occupied by a large mattress on the ground, and there was a sort of shelf with lube and condoms at hand there.

I made a sign to Bernie that I was alone, but of course it didn’t matter very much since he and I knew how to put a great show…
I decided to have a go with the second one and motioned to Bernie that it was time they left me alone. Bernie then invited Mark to visit the place, especially the back rooms downstairs. As soon as they were off, I turned to the chap, smiled to him and struck a conversation with him:
«Well ,perhaps, but it was supposed to be a surprise for you. Besides you don’t have to be gay to come here. It’s just a nice place for blokes. But if you happen to feel like having fun with guys, like yesterday…» I said. «… and perhaps 3-way sex? » I didn’t need to convince him to have fun there, he was more than willing to.
«But I’m not gay », he protested. weakly « You should have told me before… »
«It is indeed.»
There were very few people at the early hour, only men, Mark noticed. He also noticed how the classy graphic decor was clearly evocative of masculinity.

« This is a gay bar, isn’t it? » Mark exclaimed.
Through a wall glass he could see a dance hall with mirrors all around, but the floor was still empty and its bar was closed. No sounds came from there except some background music.
We spent 2 hours of great fun! And then we decided it was to time to pack up for a bit of change. It was Bernie who suggested moving to a nearby club, The Mykonos. So we did.

Standing just inside the entrance, Mark took in the scene. Directly across him was a group of tables with a second floor gallery just above it with more tables. On the right there was a raised floor, about two steps up, which housed several more tables. Then, to his left, a sleek wooden bar.
We began playing. Mark and Bernie seemed to get on well together, which wasn’t suprising since Bernie was so easy going, with a broad smile and a great sense of humor. I made sure Mark had one or two extra beers so that his possible nervousness would have disappeared when it came to more serious matters.
« We are definitely going to need some of that." I said, « the general rule is the drunker you are the better bowler you are. It will loosen you up fast." I particularly thought it would loosen Mark up for what was to come next.
I went went over to the bar and came back with three pitchers of beer.
The bowling alley was not very busy at this hour of the day. But, there, suddenly, what a surprise! I spotted Bernie, my best friend who happened to be there… I introduced him to Mark and he asked him to join us for a few games.
Mark and I arrived there shortly before 3 o’clock.
The next morning I phoned Mark and told him I’d like to go to the Bowling Alley. on Lincoln Road. I had chosen this place because it was close to a gay club where I meant to take him afterwards. But of course, he didn’t know…
« "Sure, it’ll be an educational experience," » he laughed.
I explained the plan I had imagined to put into action I especially insisted that we didn’t want to scare Mark off as he was new in the field, still a newbie, a tenderfoot or more exactly a « tendercock ». I even said I was a kind of sex coach for him. Bernie liked the idea of « coaching a guy into male sex»…

No comments:

Post a Comment