Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Opinion...Horny Fiction

My Opinion…Horny Fiction

I love reading a good story. Especially one that has sex in it. I started surfing the web for sites that had stories and I had trouble finding any. The ones that I did find did not do stories that often.

So I decided to write my own. I tried to write stories that you the reader can relate to and put yourself in the story. The stories that had the tender moments seem to get the best reviews, for example, Snow Globe and the Hitchhiker Series. I always try to end the stories in an upbeat mood.

I do try to write a variety of subjects and story lines. So if you find one that you don’t like, hopefully the next one will be a better story for you.

Most stories have subjects that interest me, and I come up with the subject. The ‘Challenge Stories’ started by JoeBlow is an exception. I like them since I have no control of the pictures selected by Joe, but I do have control in what I feel I see in the pictures and what I write.

I have asked for suggestions and this really does help me. You do not know how many times I sit in front of the computer and my mind draws a ‘blank’. Sometimes I feel I am at the end of the line, with no more stories. Luckily JoeBlow suggested that I go find pictures that will inspire me. So I started going to selected blogs to find pictures that will inspire me. I still very much like to hear from you the reader.

I like the relationship stories the best. I have done a few ‘rough’ sex stories but they are not my favorite.


I still very much like to hear from you the reader.

Well that is ‘My Opinion’ on Horny Fiction.

So do you enjoy the variety in characters and story lines?

Do you like the serial stories?

Do the picture that I post help you ‘see’ the character?

Or do you prefer to ‘see’ them, as you want to imagine?

What are your thoughts on this subject?

No comments:

Post a Comment