Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sex Coach Day 1 Part 3

Sex Coach Day 1

a story by JC

of blondtwinks.nibblebit.com

Part 3 of 3

«Mark»… I sighed, reaching over to touch his cock. I couldn’t say anything, but repeat «Mark… Mark…» while wrapping my fingers around his dick, stroking the end of it which got instantly longer and stiffer.



We were both ready for more but we knew we had more earthly things to do, go on with the decoration of the room. After all this is what we were here for…

He went nuts, moaning and wriggling and fucking his ass fast on my hard boner.
After that, things were quieter. We had to shower again and there was more cuddling and groping.
When I was done at last, I collapsed onto his limp body and wrapped my arms around him. I finally released him,
«God, that is awesome! It feels better than I had ever imagined.» Mark exclaimed, his heart still pounding. I cuddled against him.
"Mark…" I growled. and I shot my load deep inside him in a hot discharge. I heard him moan lightly in approval.
As to me, I was totally turned on by my brother-in-law taking my cock in his hole. I was going full steam, giving him everything I had. Mark’s ass had brought me to the point of no return and I was ready to cum.
After I got about half of my dick in, I pulled back and began to fuck him gently and in one minute I was right inside his ass. I felt him squeeze his ass muscles around my dick but he finally let go and let himself enjoy the fucking. I was very gentle with him at first and when he relaxed more and more I could begin to pump him.
"I know, Mark," I said. "Your hole’s been stretched but in a moment, you’ll get used to it and feel fine."
"Yowww!" Mark yelled in shock.
"Christ, you’re tight," I said. Not surprising for a virgin ass…
I squeezed the tube of lube, smeared my pecker with it and placed a good helping on his tight hole. The sensation of the cold jelly gave him a thrill. I began to massage it with the tip of my cock, brushing his ass crack back and forth over his hole. I finally positioned myself and pressed in harder. I slid in a second, my cockhead in.
I then ran my tongue between his cheeks and giving some extra attention to his virgin hole. My tongue was doing its job because Mark was wriggling around and moaning and saying I was the biggest slut on earth. When I stopped it was to work a finger in. He yelped but I didn’t stop and soon I had him very hot; I asked him if he liked it. He replied he’d never felt anything like before."If you think that feels good, wait until you feel how good my cock feels," I said. He begged me:
«Stick your big cock in me now - pleeeeease - ooh - fuck me.»

«I’ll make you my bitch " I hissed.

«Oh man, fuck me hard, man… Give me your cock…»
I stood behind him. I let my hand wander across the still virgin buttocks and I gently pulled apart his round cheeks and brushed his ass crack back and forth over his hole. I felt him shudder. « Relax, you’re OK » I whispered.
"You ready for this, virgin boy?" I said, caressing his buttock.
« You’ve certainly already fantasized about having cock up your ass, haven’t you? I’ll take care of your virgin hole. I’ll be very slow and gentle, don’t worry, You’ll like it eventually.» I pulled one of the condoms off the strip, tore open the package and rolled it onto my hard cock, I instructed him to be on all fours and rest his head on the pillows with his ass in the air ….Doggy style!"
He said he was.
«You’ve never been fucked in the ass? You’re a virgin? »
He was breathing heavily.

"I want it in my hole… Screw my butt », Mark whispered. And he added:
« Just give me a sec!" And before I could say anything, he was off the couch, running upstairs – to his bedroom, I presumed. He came back with some lube and a condom.

« I’ve found Pam’s lube, I suppose it’ll be all right for us too », he said. « Tell me what I must do. How do you want me to lie down? »
I was floored! My straight brother-in-law wanting to be butt-fucked…
I had his beautiful pecker in my mouth, and I swallowed as much of it as I could. It was thick… I licked and tongued and sucked, massaging his bums and it must have been quite pleasurable for Mark was moaning quite loudly. He was groping the back of my head and swearing, as I had never heard him before. I then decided to go for it and pumped his boner. In and out, in and out… Soon he let out a huge groan. He pulled out of my mouth and murmured hotly:
"I’m so horny right now. I’d like you to…. Mount my ass., buddy I really want to feel a cock inside me."
"That’s a very nice cock you’ve got yourself there, Mark", I said, "I’m going to blow you like never."

I sucked on his thick cock head and he started to moan. After a few minutes he pulled me up and said "Let’s get more comfortable." We finished showering, then towelled each other dry, paying very special attention to the other’s cock and balls and we finally went into the living room where we laid down on the couch, horny as hell.
Within seconds I was kneeling in front of him. I took his beautiful tool in my hand and stroked it gently before rolling his foreskin back over his knob. it was leaking wiht precum and this was even more arousing.

No comments:

Post a Comment