Wednesday, February 23, 2011

'Dear Blog Series' - New Guy at Work

New Guy at Work

Part 1 of 2

Dear Blog for Wednesday,
There is a new guy at work. Rumor is that he is gay. His desk is across from mine. Never saw him today. He must have been in orientation. Maybe I will meet him tomorrow.

Dear Blog for Thursday,
Met the new guy. He is gorgeous. He came over and asked me about getting supplies. I was like a little girl. It was embarrassing. I stuttered and started blushing. Gosh, I made a fool of myself.

Dear Blog for Friday,
The new guy asked to go to lunch with me. He asked me if I was seeing anyone. I told him I was available. That sounded dumb. Available! Limited Time Only. Special! Sounds like a sale at the grocery store.

Dear Blog for Monday,
Went to lunch and the new guy came over and sat with me. I asked if he was single. He said ‘yes’ and that he once had a lover. Did you hear that? HAD! Now I have to see if his lover was a male or female.

Dear Blog for Tuesday,
I went to lunch and found the new guy alone at a table. I sat with him and then I asked the new guy about his lover. I asked if he still sees his ex-lover. He said ‘no’ that his ex-lover had moved on with his life. Did you hear that? HIS LIFE!

Dear Blog for Wednesday,
I ran into the new guy in the men’s restroom. I was at the urinal, peeing, when he came in and took the urinal next to mine. He said something about being busy with work. I agreed and finished peeing. As I turned o go wash my hands, I glanced at his cock. I swear it was hard. It happened so fast. He quickly put his cock away. Wow, I am going to dream of that cock tonight.

Dear Blog for Thursday,
New guy asked if I wanted to stop for a drink after work Friday. I said, "YES". He has been super friendly all day. Could this be ‘The Day we get together. If not, at least, I will have him to myself to look at and remember him in my dreams. It is jack off time.

No comments:

Post a Comment