Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Stranger - Part 2

The Stranger

Part 2 of 2

While the stranger ate breakfast, I tried to find out more about him. He kept quiet. He was growing agitated from all the questions. Finally he said, "You don’t remember me? I’m Alex, from first year of college."

Then I remembered him. "What happened to you? You were chubby, now you are fucking hot. You used to…." Alex smiled, "Yes, I used to give you blow jobs."

Alex explained that he had to drop out of school and get a job to help the family.

I asked, "Why did you not keep in touch?" Alex smiled and said, "I did. Here I am."

Before I could say anything else, he moved over to where I was laying on the bed, and pulled down my sweats. He started to give me a blowjob for old time sakes. He took my soft cock and placed it in his mouth. He worked his mouth and tongue and my cock got hard and erect.

He cupped my balls with his hand. As he sucked, his hand moved under my ass and he fingered my ass. I remember how skillful he was at blowjobs. He actually got better.

He inserted his finger in my ass. His head bobbed up and down. I was close to cumming. He took me deep into his mouth and my cock released its load of cum. As Alex finished sucking the last drops of cum, He lifted my legs and inserted his cock into my ass.

He pumped away at my ass. I laid back and enjoyed the view. He went from a chubby guy to a hunk of a guy. His body was toned and well defined. He looked at me with those dreamy eyes and leaned in to kiss me. As his tongue darted into my mouth, I felt him cumming inside of me. He kissed me and I found myself holding him tightly. I did not want to let go.
He laid on top of me. His head was tucked under my chin. He asked, "Can I stay another day?"

I rolled him over to his side. I looked into his eyes. "You can stay for as long as you want."


No comments:

Post a Comment