Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Bathhouse – Exercise Room

The Bathhouse – Exercise Room



When I arrived at the bathhouse, I noticed the place seemed deserted. I decided to hit the exercise room to kill some time and get that buff look.

I had the whole place to myself. I did a workout, and was about to quit when he walked into the room. He was loaded with muscles. He had on just a tiny pair of bikini briefs. It looked good on him. He moved around the exercise room like a wild cat stalking his prey. And I was his prey.

Like a young gazelle, who should flee from danger, I was ready for him and wanted it.

He placed his thumb under his waistband of his bikini brief and tugged down just enough for me to see his pubes and the start of his cock. He strutted over to me. I looked down his body. He was gorgeous. Muscles rippled down his chest.

I looked down at his pubes. Tuffs of hair protruded over the top of his bikini briefs. He pulled his briefs out farther and his cock started to unwind from the confines of his brief and grew like a balloon being inflated. I watched, as it became an erect rock hard cock. He pulled his brief down farther and his two balls hung down.

I was only wearing a towel. My cock by now was hard and sticking out between the folds of the towel. He grabbed my cock and started to stroke it. I grabbed his cock and did the same. My towel fell and I stood there naked. He pulled my cock and led me to an area that had floor mats. He pulled me down to the floor.

We got into a 69 position and started to suck each other cock. He devoured my cock. Took it deep and sucked fast and furious. I tried to keep up with him and do the same. He ran his finger all over my ass. He felt for my asshole and finding it, stuck his fingered in it. This was my hot spot.

That was all I needed. I knew I would cum quickly now. He sucked harder and I came in his mouth. As I was cumming, I felt liquid in my mouth, then I realized he was cumming. The cum was thick and sat in my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could.

When we were done, I grabbed my towel and wipe my face and my cock of any leftover cum.

I told him thanks and headed to the showers to clean up.

5 comments:

  1. I know I am posting this comment late, but I am confused that this guy is working out wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. Who does that?
    mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. This takes place in a bathhouse. The one I went to had an exercise room and you can wear exercise clothes or just a towel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok - that explains it. Thsnks.
    mb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've worked out nude in the exercise area at many bathhouses. Less binding and restriction from the clothing and, if you've got it and worked hard for it, might as well show it off. :) Just make sure you put a towel down, and wipe up afterwards... whether it is sweat or cum. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed your comments. kik me at storyman3119 and let's talk

    ReplyDelete