Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Stranger - Part 1

The Stranger

Part 1 of 2


It was not a night fit for a dog. The rain was pouring outside. Visibility was near zero. I had my sweats on, ready for bed. I heard thunder. But I saw no lighting. I thought that was strange.

I realized it was not thunder but someone at the front door. I ran to open it.

He stood there drenched. Rain streamed down his face. He had on only jeans and shoes. He was shivering. He tried to talk but he was too cold. I motioned for him to come in. He was dripping water in the hallway. I motioned for him to stay. He was like a lost puppy.

I grabbed a blanket from the bedroom. I wrapped it around him. I said, "Let’s get you out of these wet clothes. I knelt down and lifted his foot and removed his shoe. I did the same with the other foot. I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. I tugged at them to remove them. He had no underwear on. The cold wet weather shrunk his cock and his balls retracted up for body warmth.

I took him into the bedroom. I told him to lay down and get under the covers. I figured he needed something hot to drink. I told him I would make some hot tea. His hand reached out and grabbed my arm. He nodded ‘No’. He pulled me next to him.

I figured he wanted my body warmth. I got under the blankets and covered both of us.

I felt his body shivering. I placed myself over his body. His head turned towards me and looked at me. I studied his face.

He was rather good looking. He was clean shaven but with a trimmed beard under his jaw and chin. He tried to talk. I leaned closer and he whispered, "Thanks."

I held him until he fell asleep. I remember that I had his wet jeans in the hallway. I went to hang them to dry. I check his pockets and they were emptied. I threw the jeans over the shower doors. I returned to the bedroom, turned off the lights, and climbed back next to him. He woke and reached for me and wrapped himself around my body. It felt good having someone holding me. His wet hair brushed against my body. I held on to him and fell asleep.

Morning came and all was quiet outside. The storm had ended. The stranger was still asleep. I lay next to him and studied his facial features. I brushed his hair to the side of his face. His eyes opened. He smiled at me. He was beautiful. I asked if he wanted breakfast or something hot to drink. He said, "Not yet."

He said, "Thanks for helping me last night." I replied, "Glad to be able to help." He rolled over to hold me closer again. I felt his cock against my side and it was hard and bigger than last night. He was now face to face to me. He leaned and kiss me on the lips. When he saw I was not turning away from him, he kissed me harder. He pulled me closer and eventually I was laying on top of him. He reached down and pulled my sweats down to free up my cock. He raised his legs and my cock found his asshole.

I moved slowly and entered him. He reached for my face and pulled it towards his face. We kissed. I started to hump and pump my cock inside of him. The stranger wrapped his arms around my head and held on. As we kissed, I pumped faster.
I was so turned on by seeing this gorgeous creature laying underneath me. I started to cum. He held me tighter as my hips did the final thrust of my cock. I lowered myself onto his body. He kissed me and said, "Thanks." I rolled off of him and made sure he was covered with the blanket.

The stranger said, "I am ready for breakfast."

No comments:

Post a Comment