Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Read All About It

Read All About It

This has been a bad week. Starting Friday, my STATS for the BLOG dropped to zero. I thought all my readers stopped viewing my stories. I tried a couple things and that just made it worst where the BLOG was not working properly. Luckily the Help Desk fix the problem and, as of yesterday, I am back up and running.

They said it had something to do with Daylight Saving Time changing for the rest of the world.

In the USA, it changed March 13.

I did get a couple comments yesterday which brightened my day.

One comment came from ‘Heading South Part 6’.

I thought I would reply in a post.

First of all, thanks for all the comments. Keep them coming. Please. They really help me.

Here is the comment from 'Heading South Part 6':
OK, I cried. The whole time I am waiting for the "other shoe" to drop. Being both a romantic and a realist I did identify with your narrator. Thank you for the positive outcome :-)
It is nice to think that sometimes the good guys do win.

I try to write stories that will relate to you the reader, and also ones that I can relate to as well. I love exploring the inner emotions. Most if not all of my stories have good ending. Why? Life can be harsh but is that what you are looking for in stories? You see reality every day. We all have to believe there is hope for us all. And like the comment states, ‘It is nice to think sometimes the good guys do win’.

So from one romantic to another, THANKS.

Keep the comments coming.

Love,
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment