Friday, March 11, 2011

The Bathhouse – Tuesday

The Bathhouse – Tuesday

I was running late. I checked in and got a room at the bathhouse. I tore off my clothes, grabbed a towel and went to the ledge. He was not there. My heart sank. I was looking forward to seeing him. I walked the halls, looking in the rooms. No where was he found.

I went back to my room and laid on the bed. Maybe the bathhouse was a bad idea. I quickly feel asleep.

An hour later I woke up. I decided to have a look around. Everything seemed the same as an hour ago. I stopped at the ledge and sat down. I leaned back and closed my eyes. I thought that maybe he was just late. Then I decided to face reality, he was not coming.

"Sorry I am late." I looked up and it was him. He sat next to me on the ledge. "What happened?’ I asked. He shrugged his shoulder and said, "Long story." I told him I had a room and asked if he wanted to go there. He said ‘Yes’ quickly and we headed for the room.

He sat on the bed and I closed the door and sat next to him. I tried to make small talk. I pointed to the condoms on the side table and said, "They even come equipped with condoms." I picked one us and said, "What do you think, should we use one?"

He said, "Bend over." I did as he said. I laid half on the bed with my feet on the floor. He told me to spread it. I widen my stance. I felt his cock poking me in the ass. He was trying to find my opening. After a few pokes, he found it. I held my breath as his cock head made it by my ass muscle. He pushed deeper and then pulled back and plunged again.

I started to breathe heavily. He pumped his cock faster. I held on to the edge of the bed. I bit down on the pillow. I was too tight, or he was too big. He kept at it and finally let out a sound. With the condom on I could not feel if he was cumming, but I assume he was.

I felt him remove his cock and I turned around. He cock was still hard with the condom filled with his white cum. In the light of the room, I saw the size of his cock, and it was thick and big.

He pulled the condom off and threw it away. He looked at me and said, "Your turn." He took the same position as I did. I picked up a condom and dropped it. I was so excited. I picked it back up and tore open the package. I slipped it on and spread his cheeks and saw his pink asshole just waiting for me. I poked my cock and slipped in a lot easier than I thought it would be. I quickly started to fuck him.

He yelled for more. So I slammed my cock into him again and again. I grabbed his hair on his head and pulled. He yelled for more. I pounded away. I felt the feeling build and knew I would cum any second now. I continue until I shot my load. I collapsed on top of him. Exhausted.

I removed my cock from his ass. He turned around to watch me remove the cum filled condom and toss it away. He said, "Thanks. That was worth it. See you next Tuesday?" I replied, "You bet. Thanks."

He left and I fell into the bed. I felt good knowing that I not only had sex, but more sex was coming next Tuesday. Maybe the bathhouse was a good idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment