Saturday, March 12, 2011

'Laundry Room BJ' - New Reader Submitted Story by M

I am so excited.  We have a new reader submitted story.  Written by M.  It is called 'Laundry Room BJ'.  I read it and was so impressed with it that I am posting the full story.  Enjoy. 

Please send me comments.  I will pass them along to M.


Laundry Room BJ
a story by M.



True story, guys.  Even a blind bird finds a big worm occasionally.

I had taken Monday off from work to catch up on some chores and other errands.  I got up, brewed some coffee, logged onto gay.com and was chatting when I decided to throw some dirty clothes in the wash.
A little background.  I live in an apartment building undergoing renovation.  With a lot of the jack hammering, cracks had appeared in the dry wall in the common areas including the laundry room.

I slipped on a tee shirt and a pair of sweatpants and grabbed a pile of clothes to take to the laundry room.

As I entered the room I noticed plastic sheeting on the floor.  As I went further into the room I saw a handsome man taking a break from patching the walls.  He was a black man about six feet tall and wearing a white tee shirt and white farmer johns, and he was sexy-handsome!

I said "Hi" and he replied "hello".  I noticed a "British?" accent and I smiled as he said hello. I started sorting my clothes and made idle conversation with him.

Now, before going to the laundry room I had put on my sweatpants without any underwear and I was a bit swollen from my gay.com chat.  I knew I was swinging and showing my cock through my sweats, but I figured most of my neighbors were at work and I wouldn't run into anyone.  Boy, did I figure wrong.

We continued to chat while I sorted my clothes.  It was obvious he got a good look at my cock through my sweats.

During our conversation he got off the heating unit where he was taking his break and continued chatting.  I turned around after starting the washing machine and caught him looking right at my crotch.

I smiled at him as I picked up my detergent and bleach and told him I'd see him in a few minutes to swap my clothes to the dryer.  He smiled back and said "ooooook".

I walked back to my apartment thinking about his smile and the "oooook remark".

Right at 33 minutes, the time for the washer to complete I went back to the laundry room with my fabric softener for the dryer.

He was still there and just finishing his lunch.

He smiled as I entered and the door shut behind me.

I loaded up the dryer and started the machine.

We both than just stood and looked at each other.  He broke the moment and smiled broadly while his hand went to his crotch.  I looked at his crotch as he fondled and gripped what was an obvious erection growing in his jeans.

I smiled as well, and licked my lips.  In addition, my cock started swelling in my sweats.  It was obvious where we were heading.  He asked if I was into a little "tipling" whatever that was? I said sure and he proceeded to unbutton his farmer johns.

He lowered the front portion of his farmer johns and revealed white underwear.

In a second he had his underwear down, and there, growing before my wide eyes was a beautiful THICK 8" to 8-1/2" uncut black erection.

I figured no one was on the floor and he was offering such a beautiful cock, so I walked to him went on my knees and started working on his erection.

Nothing beats that rubbery, spongy feel of cockhead.  He smelled a bit of drywall and man.  He was getting harder as I started to lick and tongue him.  His balls were big and heavy and hopefully full of cum and he had a thick black curly bush.  My mouth was salivating as I worked on his erection.  But best of all was his taste as I folded back his foreskin and tongued his bare cockhead.  I pulled off him and admired the glistening cockhead covered in saliva.  His erection seemed to pulse or throb with his heartbeat.  I licked him and saw a string of precum from his slit to my tongue.  After that I opened wide and took to him aggressively.

I started bobbing my head further and further down his shaft.  I felt intoxicated with his smell and the heat from his erection.  He also guided my head with his hands as I sucked him.  In addition, he started thrusting a bit into my mouth.

As we continued he thrusted deeper and deeper.  A few thrusts were too much for me and I gagged. He backed off and I restarted to suck him.

We had been having oral sex for several minutes now and I felt him begin to push gently into my throat.  I lifted up on my knees a bit and turned my head sideways, opened up wider for him and breathing through my nose I felt him pass into my throat. His swollen cock was stretching my throat, my eyes watered as he penetrated deeper, and finally I had my nose in his pubic hairs.  I could feel him deep in my throat, deeper than I had taken a man in a while.

He was moaning in pleasure as I sucked him off, my throat muscles tight around his thick shaft.

I felt he was getting very horny and close to cumming and I took him deeper my mouth aching from being stretched so far.

He groaned again thrusted and forced the full length of his erection into my throat.  I had a momentary gag but controlled it.

At about the same time I felt him swell further.  I felt the vein running along the underside of his cock pulse as he started to ejaculate. He gripped my head thrusted deep and I felt him spurt his semen down my throat. 

My mouth, with cheeks bulging and throat were stuffed with beautiful black cock.  I had to swallow three times to take his load while he grunted and pumped his seed all the time thrusting deeper with his hips into my throat.  For a moment I thought his hot semen would burst from my nose, so forceful was his ejaculation, but it was all pumped into my stomach.

Right after ejaculating he withdrew his beautiful cock, semen still leaking from the slit.  He pulled from my throat and mouth and I gasped for air.  I swallowed again and gasped for more air. After catching my breath I worked my stretched jaw muscles back and forth and looked up to see his smiling face.  His cum smell (that bleach smell) and taste of sperm in my mouth were bitter-sweet, acrid but I savored it.

He playfully swung his salvia covered cock with a thick droplet of semen leaking from his slit onto my face while I lapped up the last of his sperm.

As I stood he tucked his cock back in his underwear and buttoned up his farmer johns.  I looked at him and in his "British?" accent he thanked me for the service.  I replied "your welcome".  As I headed out I noticed on the dryer clock that the whole experience had taken less than ten minutes.

I had semen on my face and a raging erection but he started back to his work.  That was ok by me because I was more into servicing him, but I was concerned about walking down my hallway with a boner.  Wouldn't want my retired neighbor, (an older women) taking a sudden liking to me.

After my shower I went back to get my dry clothes and he was gone.  But such is life.  At any rate, when I do my laundry I will only be able to think of the Laundry Room BJ.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment