Friday, April 1, 2011

Derrick - Part 1

Derrick

Part 1 of 3



I had been looking forward to visiting my sister and her boyfriend, Derrick. Well, actually I more interested in staying with Derrick.

When I landed at the airport, there was no sister to greet me. My cell phone rang and it was Derrick. My sister had to go out of town on business and he was on the way to pick me up.

So for the next few days, I had Derrick all to myself. I was getting aroused just thinking about that. I went out side the terminal and waited for him to arrive.

When he pulled up in the car, he was all smiles. He hopped out of the car, and grabbed my bags and threw them in the trunk. He then gave me a big hug. He smelt great. He grabbed my face and said, "I can’t believe you are here. We are going to PARTY." He gave me a quick kiss and then he turned and got in the car. I climbed in and was glad I decided to come.

The ride to his apartment was long. We had to drive through town and traffic was thick and slow. His apartment was nice.

It was better than I pictured it. He had nice furniture and the apartment was decorated well. I asked him, "Did my sister do all this?" He laughed and said, "No. I did all this."

He put my bags in a spare bedroom. I had hoped to sleep with Derrick. He gave me a tour of the apartment. He pointed out the kitchen, living room, and spare bedroom. When we came to his bedroom, he said, "And this is my bedroom. This is where we will sleep." He grabbed me and pulled me onto the bed. "And have fun."

We rolled around the bed. He rolled on top of me and he kissed me. "Well, what do you think? Are you OK with this layout?" I replied "Yes." And pulled him closer.

Derrick wasted no time. He had me out of my clothes quickly. I laid there naked with just my socks still on. Derrick undressed and stood there with his hands on his hips like a super hero. He seems more muscular than the last time I saw him. His cock stood out with his balls hanging below. He removed my socks and starting at my toes, he kiss them, then sucked on my big toe. He worked his way up my legs with his tongue. When he got to my balls, he licked them like he was licking a ball of ice cream. He took one ball in his mouth and then the other. He mouth felt warm and his tongue played with my balls.

My cock was anxious for attention. Derrick moved from my balls to my cock, licking my shaft all the way to the tip of my cock. He swallowed it all the way and touched his nose to my pubes. He stopped in that position but his tongue kept moving. The more he sucked my cock, the more I wanted his cock.

I moved towards his cock. Derrick saw me coming and moved his hips toward me. Like the docking of the space shuttle with the International Space Station, we were docked and ready for action. I gobbled up his cock. Derrick’s mouth and tongue action was driving me wild. I straiten my legs and curled my toes. Then I blasted cum out of my cock. Derrick took my cock deep and held the position as I came. He swallowed everything.

Derrick released my cock and stayed on all fours while he humped his hips and fucked my face. When Derrick finally came, it was a big load. It tasted sweet. It flowed down my throat.

When he was finished, I did not want to let his cock go, but I let it slip out. Derrick moved around and faced me. He was still on all fours. He kissed me, then dropped down on top of me.

We stayed in that position. I don’t remember falling asleep, but I woke up the next morning with a blanket covering me.

Derrick was laying behind me with his arms wrapped around me. I could hear the sound of him breathing. It was music to my ears.

2 comments:

  1. I have never been in this situation. I have three bothers. And I never had the opportunity to be sharing a bed with one of my girl friends' husbands or boyfriends. It is an interesting dynamic and in the story Derrick does not seem at all concerned with the pending conflict. Sex does mean different things to different people. For some it is just sharing. To others it is the start of an attachment, especially if the object of your affection makes you feel good about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to give it away but this story will continue with another segment on April 12.

    I really appreicate your input.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete