Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hitchhiker Stories – The Ride - Part 2

Hitchhiker Stories – The Ride
I was late. It was 10:15 PM. I ran out to the street. It was deserted. I started to walk. It was stupid of me to think the guy that I caught a ride with earlier would still be here waiting for me. I sat on the curb. I was tired but I needed to get home.

As I started to stand, a car screeched to a stop. "Sorry I am late. I got you a hot drink."

It was my ride. I grabbed the drink and took a sip. "How did you know I needed this?"

"Lucky Guess. By the way, my name is Tony." I shook hands with him and introduce myself.

Tony put the car in gear and off we went. The coffee hit the spot. I asked him "How much do I owe you?" Tony shook his head "Nothing. It is my treat."

I asked him, "What do I owe you for the ride?" Tony shook his head again, "Nothing. It is my treat."

I felt strange. Tony was actually a nice guy. The time went by quickly. Tony pulled over to where he picked me up earlier this evening. I sat in the car not wanting to go home alone. I took a deep breath and asked, "You want to stop for a drink. I live around the corner."

Tony agreed to a quick drink. He said he had classes in the morning, so he had to get up early. Up in my apartment, I grabbed two beers and handed him one. The beer slipped out of my hand, and spilled beer on his pants. I tried blotting the beer but it needed to be washed. I told him to take them off and I will wash and dry them. He took them off and stood there naked. I forgot he had no underwear on.

He crossed his arms and said, "Well that is one way to get me out of my pants." He still had his shirt and hat on. I sat on the sofa and laugh. He said as he sat next to me. "Let’s be fair, Remove your pants." His cock was semi-hard. It looked too good to waste. I pulled my pants off. I left my underwear on.

Tony knelt in front of me and pulled my briefs down to my ankles. My cock sprang up. I kicked my briefs off. Tony removed his shirt and hat and threw them to the side of the sofa. Tony reached in and licked my erect cock. He started down at my balls and licked the shaft all the way to the top of my penis. He grabbed my hands and we intertwined our fingers. He pulled me down to the floor. His mouth was still sucking my cock. I moved around to get at his cock.

Completely naked, his cock and balls were beautiful to look at. I hungrily took his cock in my mouth.

We got into a sucking frenzy. It was the best sex I had in a while. He was gentle at times and aggressive at other times. I took his cock deep in my mouth down to his pubes and inhaled. He still smelt good.

I was the first to cum. My cock slipped out of his mouth and I came on his face. He took the cock back into his mouth but not before getting cum in his hair and on his face. He came next. I tighten my lips to keep his cum in my mouth and swallowed his load. It still tasted sweet.

Tony put his hat back on. He looked at his watch. He needed to go but his pants were not dry. I offered for him to stay but he said he had to get home to get his books. I gave him a pair of my pants to wear. He said he would pick up his pants some other time.

He left and I sat back on the sofa. I held my cock in my hand and closed my eyes. I thought of Tony.
Part 2 of 2

No comments:

Post a Comment