Thursday, April 21, 2011

Short Takes – Refill – Part 2

Short Takes – Refill – Part 2

Part 2 of 2

He held up his glass. "Can I get another refill?" We were sitting on my sofa. I reached for the glass and it dropped from his hand, landing on the cushion. Our hands met and our fingers intertwined.

We held that position as our lips moved closer to each other. Our lips just barely touched. I felt an electric shock for a brief second. We pressed our lips together and I felt tingly all over, as our tongues met.

JJ pressed towards me and I fell back onto the sofa. He reached under my shirt and gently rubbed my chest.

My nipples hardened from his touch. He removed my shirt and his mouth moved down and sucked on my nipple. I felt so alive.

He unbuckled my pants and pulled them off. My cock was poking through my boxers. He removed them and then he stripped and pressed his body on top of me. He did it ever so slowly. His cock slipped between my legs. I instinctively had my legs spring upwards.

He entered me as we kissed. His hand caressing my chest. Every thrust electrified my body. I reached down to my cock and jerked it a couple times. I came quickly. He followed shortly afterwards. I grabbed my boxers to wipe us clean. He held me as we drifted off to sleep.

I woke up later to see his smiling face looking at me. He held up the glass and asked, "Can I get another refill?"





No comments:

Post a Comment