Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Escape - Part 2

The Escape



As I laid there, I saw his cock was still hard. The guy did not get a chance to cum. It was my fault since I pinned his arms down. That was not fair. He was a good fuck, lets see if he would be a good fucker.

I spit on my hand and then smeared it on his cock. I spread the spit up and down his shaft. I stopped at his tip of his cock and pulled back his foreskin. Once I saw his tip of his cock, I added more spit to lube him up.

I had bigger cock up my ass before. They were longer and thicker ones. This guy’s cock would be easy to take. I sat up and guided his cock into my ass opening. I popped his cockhead through the opening first. It slipped into me easily. I then sat down on it and let it glide all the way till I felt his pubes tickling my ass.

I then rode it, gliding up and down his shaft. I did the work. I let him just lay there and enjoy the ride. His hands reached up to press against my chest. He grabbed my nipples. I felt myself get excited with him playing with my nipples. He lightly squeezed them. I braced myself and increased my movement.

His hips slowly started to get in the motion and moved when I moved. His cock was slender and long. I took it as deep as I could. I tightened my ass muscle and watch his face as he got closer to cumming. He was a good-looking kid. He screamed once again as he came. His big balls provided a lot of cum. I felt him cumming and he unloaded what seemed to be a big load.

When he was done, I let his cock slip out. I was exhausted. I flopped down beside him. I needed to rest. The guy said, "That was awesome, but I still don’t remember picking you up." I planted my mouth on his mouth. I kiss him deep. I reached down to his cock. It was soft and shrunk to three inches. I said, "Sleep." He obeyed me. Like I said, I needed rest.

Part 2 of 3

No comments:

Post a Comment