Sunday, April 3, 2011

Derrick - Part 3

Derrick

Part 3 of 3

The visit went by quickly. We had a great time and I hated to go. I had an early flight. Derrick set the alarm. I fell asleep with him holding me.

The alarm went off. Derrick reached and turned it off. I was now holding Derrick. My hard cock was laying against his ass cheek. I shifted my position and it settled in his ass crack. This was the first time I had my cock rubbing against his ass. It felt so right. But I did not know if Derrick would let me fuck him.

I did not want to move for fear I would spoil the feelings I had. Derrick yawned and stretched his body. He reached around and grabbed my cock. I thought he was going to push it away from his ass. Instead he rubbed the tip of my cock against his ass hole. He tried pushing it in his ass but met with resistance.

He told me to spit on my cock and get it lubed up. My heart was racing. Derrick was going to let me fuck him. My mouth was dry. I asked derrick to spit on my hand. I rubbed his spit all over my cock.

I positioned it at his ass opening and pushed till the tip of my cock made it past his opening muscle. I took a deep breath and pushed more until I was all the way inside of him. I went slowly at first. I held on to Derrick’s chest. I held his tightly. I reached down and found his cock. It was hard and dripping precum.

I started to stroke his cock. I wanted us to cum together. I was breathing heavily. I got ready to cum. I let loose of his cock and grabbed him around his waist. Derrick took over to jack himself off. I was so close to cumming. My breathing was fast and then I came. I shot wad after wad. I felt cum landing on my arm. At first I thought that was mine, then I realized it belonged to Derrick. I held him, not wanting to let go.

I felt Derrick kissing me on the lips. I opened my eyes and Derrick was facing me. Derrick said, "We blew it." I was confused. "We feel asleep. You flight left 30 minutes ago."

I jumped up and got on the phone and call reservation. There was not another flight until this evening. I sat on the bed and ask Derrick, "My flight is not until this evening. Now what do we do?"

He pulled me towards him and kissed me, "We will think of something to do. I have a few idea."

No comments:

Post a Comment