Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Short Takes – Armpit – Part 2

Short Takes – Armpit – Part 2



It was late and I needed some rest. I did not see Stephen, so I was not sure where he went. When I got to the room he was already in bed. I undressed and climbed into bed. In a matter of minutes I was asleep.

I heard voices downstairs and knew it was time to get up. I felt an arm across my chest. Stephen was laying across my chest. His hand was in my armpit. I moved his arm away and he landed on top of my cock. I was already hard from being so close to Stephen.

He squeezed my cock. I felt his tongue licking my armpit. I relaxed as his hand slipped under my briefs’ waistband and fondled my cock. His tongue probed deep into my armpit. It only took a few minutes and I felt myself cumming. He slipped his hand out of my brief and turned around. I waited a few minutes and then got out of bed. I removed my brief and wiped myself clean.

Stephen never said anything.
Part 2 of 2

1 comment:

  1. Oh you know how to get me hard. Loved this image in my head. I need a Jiggle now.
    Thanks for posting.
    Dave

    ReplyDelete