Monday, April 25, 2011

Sammy - Part 1

Sammy

Part 1 of 2


They called him names. They said he was trash. I had been a friend with Sammy since we were kids. He was not a stunning good-looking guy. His face was average. He wore his hair long and it was stringy. If he would wear it short, it might make him look better.

One thing people did not know was that Sammy had a nice thick circumcised cock with a large round knob of a cock head. What he lacked in looks, he made up with his cock.

Sex was never something that was on our minds when we were growing up, at least not with each other.

We accidentally had sex one day, after we graduated from High School. Our birthdays were only two days apart. When we turned 18, we celebrated at Sammy’s parent house. After the party we went up to Sammy’s room to play video games.

Since I was little, I would do a sleep over.

Since it was our birthday, Sammy smuggled a bottle of whiskey from his Dad’s liquor cabinet. We were 18 and we thought we could handle booze. We drank it straight. After a few sips, we forgot about the video games and just drank. Sammy passed out. I picked him up and dropped him in his bed. Sammy woke up and tried getting undressed. His fingers could not handle the buttons and I stepped in to undo his shirt and take it off.

His chest has some hair growing around his nipples. I never noticed that before. I used my finger to tickle Sammy. He laughed. I then took off his pants. As I pulled them off, I noticed he had on no underwear. I had never seen him naked. His cock laid erect on his bush of pubes. He was had a thick circumcised cock. He had a little more hair down below than I thought he would have. The hair around his cock fascinated me and I touched it with my fingers. I brushed my hand against his cock and put my hand around it.

I said, "Dude, your cock is so thick. Mine is thin compared to yours." He asked to see it. I took off my clothes and Sammy grabbed my cock. It grew long in his hand. Sammy said, "This is easier to jack off." With that comment, he started to stroke my cock. I started to do the same with his cock. Being young and drunk, we shot our loads fairly quickly. I used my briefs to wipe the cum off of us.

We took a sip of whiskey and went to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Glad your readers are up. Keep up the good work Jay. What are you going to do with Sammy in part II. woff hal

    ReplyDelete
  2. woff hal,

    I like this character. How about 'sequel'?

    Hell Yes

    ReplyDelete