Friday, April 22, 2011

Fuck Buddy

Fuck Buddy

I saw Van at the vending machine. I ran to catch up. I was horny and needed some action. Van was my fuck buddy from high school. We had powerful sex. Van was a tiger in bed. Now that we were in college, we did not see each other much.

Van dropped his money in the slot and then selected the chocolate bar, his favorite. I yelled, "Van, wait up." Van started to munch on the candy. He had no shirt on. He had a well-defined chest. He worked hard at the gym and it paid off. He was a real stud. He had jeans on with his underwear waistband appearing over the top of the jeans. I remember what he looked like with just his underwear and wanted to see that again.

"Where are you heading?" I asked. Van looked at me. I had stubble on my face from not shaving the last couple of days. I was not built like Van. I wasn’t fat by any means, but not overly muscular. I wished I had at least shaved.

Van answered "I need to study for mid-term. Where are you heading?" Van looked at my bulge in my shorts. I told him "I’m heading to my parents. They are gone for the weekend, so I had the place to myself. Want to come over?" I had on boxers and they were not controlled my hard cock.

Van finished his candy bar and threw the wrapper away. "I can come over but I do have to study for mid-term later. I have not seen you in a while. What have you been up to?"

We headed towards my parent’s house. We caught up on what we both been doing. Van looked terrific. I wished I kept in touch these last few years.

It was unseasonably warm for this time of year. Van was covered with sweat. I saw his sweat bead on his chest and then drip down to be absorbed by his underwear.

When we got to my parent’s place, Van removed his backpack. I told him I needed to take a quick shower. I ran upstairs to the bathroom. I stopped at my old room and took off my shirt, shorts and boxer. I looked in the mirror. I looked a messed. I remember when I had a nice tone body, styled haircut, and clean-shaven.

Just then Van walked in. He removed his jeans and stood there with just his boxer briefs. They had sweat stains. His cock was hard. I looked at him through the mirror. I turned around and walked toward him. I went to hug him and Van stopped my arms and we fell to the bed. He pinned my arms down. He was so much stronger than I.

He shoved his sweat smelling boxer briefs in my face. The smell was intoxicating. His boxer briefs were wet from the sweat. He rubbed them in my face. I felt his hard cock brushed against my face. He lifted me back up from the bed. "Let’s shower." He said.

I led the way to the bathroom. I turned on the water. Van had removed his underwear. He grabbed me and forced his tongue down my throat. I backed up and stopped at the sink. He braced his arms against the wall. I was between him and the wall with no place to go. He lifted my legs. I leaned back to the wall. His cock was shoved into my ass. He entered me quickly and plunged his cock deep into my ass.

He pounded his cock into me. I pushed him away to ease the pain. Van grabbed both arms and banged them to the wall. He looked me in the face, then he kissed me hard. Again his tongue darted into my mouth. He released my arms and concentrated on fucking me. I grabbed my cock and started to jack off.

He saw me jacking off, and held my hand away from my cock. He pounded a few more times than he came. When he was done he said, "Fuck me." I hesitated and he yelled, "FUCK ME, NOW." Van laid on the floor. I climbed between his legs and stuck my cock in his ass. I only had to thrust my hips a couple times, then I came.

We showered. I put on cleaned clothes. I found Van downstairs putting on his clothes. He said he had to leave. As he got ready to leave he turned and said, "Don’t wait three years before calling me again." He grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me to him. He kissed me long and hard. He released my shirt and smiled, and walked out the door.

4 comments:

  1. You mean "controlling," not "controlled."

    The action you describe is a little over the top. Don't any of you, Van, or any of your other fictional characters ever think about the consequences of STDs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The story is 'intense'. But I write them as I 'feel'. Some stories involves being 'safe', some don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. George, relax. These are fictional stories. You do a great job, Jay.
    mb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I welcome all comments. I agree with mb. These are fictional stories.

    I do take requests, so if anyone wants to request a specific story, I will try to accomodate your wishes.

    Thanks for everyone who emails me, or leaves comments. You are the lifeblood of any blogger.

    ReplyDelete