Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Derrick – The Breakup - Part 2

Derrick – The Breakup



I finally said, "Let’s move to the bedroom." He stood up and waited for me. As soon as I stood up, he embraced me and kissed me. I started to move in the direction of the bedroom, pulling him behind me. I sat on the edge of the bed. Derrick knelt in front of me and immediately took my cock in his mouth. I pulled him up on to the bed and pulled him around so his cock and balls were within reach. His cock was dripping precum.

I licked the tip of his cock and sucked up the precum. His cock was all mine. I started to lick along his shaft. His cocked slipped out of my mouth and he moved forward. His balls smacked me on the face. I licked at them and Derrick moved forward again. His ass was above me. I positioned my hands to spread his cheeks. I saw his pink ass hole. I stretched upwards and stuck my tongue near its rim. I swirled around and then plunged into his ass.

I had never played with Derrick’s ass before. He was moaning with each movement of my tongue. I wanted to fuck him. He kept inching forward until I was behind him. I got up on my knees and stuck my cock into his ass hole. I pushed and got my cockhead pass the opening. I pushed forward and my cock moved slowly. Derrick was a virgin when it came to ass play. I took my time and pulled out and added more spit and then inserted my cock once again in his ass and pushed forward.

Derrick was sweating and moaning loudly. I started to slowly fuck his ass. I wanted nothing rough. I wanted him to love it and stay with me for all his sexual needs. I pulled all the way out and asked Derrick to turn around and lay on his back. I lifted his legs and reentered his ass. I pumped away.

Derrick grabbed his cock and started to jack off. I watch him stroke his cock and I waited until I saw the first drop of cum, then I pulled out and stroked my cock. I came and match Derrick drop by drop. I placed my hand on the gooey mess. I rubbed it around his chest and mixed our semen together.

Derrick looked at me and held my hand. The cum clinged to my hand. He raised it to my mouth and licked it. I placed my lips on his lips and tasted the sweet taste of cum. I kissed him.

I had a lot of questions to ask about our future, but for know it was just time to be together.
Part 2 of 2

No comments:

Post a Comment