Monday, April 11, 2011

Derrick - The Breakup - Part 1

Derrick – The Breakup

Part 1 of 2


The phone rang and I jumped. I had just drifted off to sleep. I answered the phone and it was Derrick. He had just landed at the airport and wanted to come see me. I offered to pick him up but he said he was taking a taxi.

He did not elaborate why he was making a visit. This seemed strange to me, but I was looking forward to seeing him. I figured he would spend the night, and I got aroused just thinking of it.

The doorbell rang and I jumped up and opened the door. It was Derrick. He smiled and hugged me. He gave me a quick kiss and then took off his coat and placed it on a chair with him small carry on luggage.

We sat on the sofa and I smiled and said. "This is a nice surprise." I saw he had a worried look on his face.

"I need to talk with you." That did not sound good to me.

"Your sister and I broke up. She accused me of being with someone." I was shocked but I wondered why he just did not give me the news over the phone. I asked, "Is there another woman?" Derrick said "No." I asked, "Another man?" Derrick said, "Yes."

I sat there in silence. Finally I said, "Who?" Derrick said, "You." He reached for my hand. "I did not tell her who it was. But it is for the best. I want to be with you."

I squeezed his hand. "Derrick, I wanted you from the first time I met you. I was afraid to say this, but…" Derrick choked up. He took a deep breath and said, "But I love you."

Derrick moved closer and kissed my hand. I finally said what I been feeling all along. "I was afraid to say this too, I love you, and I want to be with you."

Derrick kissed me with tears in his eyes. I pulled his face away from me and wiped his tears with my hands.

Derrick undressed me slowly. With each article of clothing being removed, Derrick would shower me with kisses. My shirt came off first, followed by his lips covering me with kisses. He removed my pants and licked my legs from my toes up to my thighs.

He waited on removing my underwear. My hard cock was pressing against the cotton briefs. Derrick licked my cock. A wet spot appeared where his tongue had been. As he prolonged the removal of my underwear, he kept licking. At first I wanted my underwear taken off, then I wanted them ripped off of my body. My cock wanted freedom.

Derrick pulled down my briefs and kept my cock within the underwear. My pubes were exposed as Derrick dug his face into my bush of hair. He inhaled. He reached the base of my cock. He grabbed hold of it by his mouth and he pull my underwear down. My cock wanted to spring up but his mouth kept it lowered. He moved along the shaft inch by inch. At my cockhead he licked the crown and then let it spring forward. With one movement, he pressed his lips around the tip of my cock.

He then swallowed my cock back down to its base. I felt his breath coming out of his nose. Then he started to suck my cock. I did not want to interrupt Derrick, but I wanted to touch his cock and suck it also.

TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment