Monday, April 4, 2011

Bathhouse - 3 Rooms - Part 1

Bathhouse – 3 Rooms

Part 1 of 5
I undressed quickly. It was Friday night and I hoped the bathhouse was hoping with cute guys. As I entered the hallway from the locker room, I saw three rooms with their doors opened. It looked like it was going to be a slow night.

I decided to cruise by the three rooms and see who was in them. Maybe I would spend a few minutes with each. I did a quick walk by and looked in each of the rooms.


The first room has a rather nice looking guy. He had a rugged look, with close-cropped dirty blond hair. He had some facial hair. Overall he looked pretty good to me. His cock was already hard and he was waving it in the air to show off his size and thickness. He had a fairly good build. He looked at me and was sizing me up.



The second room has a guy with a mysterious look. I was drawn to his look. He had more hair than the first guy. His cock was also hard and probably a bit bigger than the first guy. He had a little more fat around his midsection. The first guy was in better shape than this guy. This guy had more facial hair. I walked on by but was intrigued by his looks.



The third guy had long black hair with not much body to it. He had beautiful eyes that pierce right through me. He had more tattoos than the average guy. But what set him apart was his cock. Huge was not the best description. It was a monster cock. All three guys were cut with good size cockhead. This guy was exceptional. He waved his cock in the air.

I walked on by and turned around to walk one more time down the hallway. Which one should I choose?

3 comments:

  1. For me it would be Guy1. I like short hair. He is nicely built. But most of all, he has a cock that I know I can deep throat. You asked in a previous posting, "does size matter?" Yup, it does. Can I suck it and can I ride it. I've tried a guy like the last; it wasn't fun for either of us :-)
    Oh, last thing about Guy1, he has the closest expression to a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey its scott from str8jock. got yor commetn so i decided 2 ck out yor blog. very very cool. i put up a lot of pics but i serioulsy think a good writer doesnt need pics. and yor a good writer. wish i was more like u. keep up the good work. oh and id do #2 lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I agree that guy #1 and #2 are tops in my book. But what about #4? You probably are saying what #4. Keep reading....

    ReplyDelete