Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bathhouse - 3 Rooms - Part 2

Bathhouse – 3 rooms

Part 2 of 5



I could not resist. It was room number 1. But when I turned to walk down the aisle, the door to room number 1 was closed.

So I settled for room number 3. As I looked into the room, the guy's big cock was calling my name. I was intrigued by its size. It was long and a beautiful specimen of a cock. Besides his large cock, his piercing blue eyes were attracting me to him. I walked in and we exchanged nods. He pointed his cock at me. I walked closer and was in awe of his cock and balls. They were a mouthful.

As I stood there, the guy reached under my towel and grabbed hold of my hard cock. My towel dropped to the floor. He stared at my cock. I grabbed his cock and pulled his shaft up. He reached under me and grabbed my balls. His cock was great to touch. I had to take it in my mouth. I put my lips over his cockhead and rode his shaft down as far as I could go, which was not far.

I notice he had a ring stud on his lip. He sat up on the bed and I continued to suck his cock. His blue eyes was inspecting my every feature. But he had more in store for me. He jumped out of the bed. He made sure the door was closed. He pushed me on to the bed. My legs were still hanging off the side of the bed.

He slapped my ass with his hard cock. He reached for a condom and after putting it on, he started to slap my ass again. I felt him spread my cheeks and he shoved his cock in my ass. It hurt as he pushed it all the way. I let out a low scream.

As soon as he was in, he started to pound my ass. I had cocks up my ass before, but not one this large. He grabbed my hair and pulled. The pain from him pulling my hair made me forget about the pain in my ass. I thought I was getting use to the size since the pain seemed to subside. But I was numb from the pounding. He did not last long. He let out a grunt, and a couple deep thrusts and then he pulled out and he was done.

I grabbed my towel and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment