Saturday, April 2, 2011

Derrick - Part 2

Derrick

Part 2 of 3

Derrick woke up first. He got up and headed to the bathroom. I rolled over onto my stomach. I was still tired from my flight, but most of all, I was tired from the sex we had last night.

Derrick came back in the room. He lifted the covers at the foot of the bed and climbed under the blankets. I could feel him inching up my legs. Every so often, he would stop and kiss my legs. When he got to my ass, he stopped. He nibbled on my ass cheek.

He dug deep with his tongue and probed for my ass hole. I reached down and grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them apart. I wanted his tongue more than ever in my ass. Rimming became my favorite foreplay.

He accommodated my wish and stuck him tongue into my hole. I showed I loved it by moaning loud and long. The more he licked, the more I moaned.

He moved up and slipped his cock in my ass crack. He let it slid back and forth. He nibbled on my ear. I pressed my ass against his cock. He pushed harder. I reached around and made my asshole available for his cock. He positioned the tip of his cock at my hole, and then pushed. His cock seemed to hesitate, but then it popped in and pushed into me.

I felt so happy. Derrick was fucking me. I wish it could go on forever. I was giving him pleasure, and if he was happy, I was happy. But I knew my visit was coming to an end.

I pushed upwards, as Derrick pushed downwards. Our speed increased. I knew Derrick was close to cumming. I held still as he shot his load. As he finished, I relaxed and laid on the bed. He gave me a few kisses on the cheek. I turned over and was facing him. His cock oozed cum onto my stomach.

We kissed. What a way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment