Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hiking - Part 1

Hiking

Part 1 of 2



Jeremy put money in the vending machine to get one more chocolate bar. I yelled at Jeremy, "More? You have a ton of sweets in your backpack."

Jeremy picked up the candy bar and waved it in the air. "You know I have to have my candy."

I laugh and thought, "You are my eye candy." I had known Jeremy since High School. We became close friends. I had a mad crush on him. I jacked off many a night with Jeremy on my mind. He was built, with solid muscles on his chest.

We had been hiking all day. Now we were taking an overnight hike. I loved it when I have Jeremy all to myself. We went on overnight hikes before. We always would build a campfire. Jeremy would sleep in just his underwear. I tried to imitate him and do the same. He wore tight underwear. I loved watching the flames from the fire shine and light up his body. I would look to see his cock outlined against his underwear.

Once he had a morning woodie. He was a sight to behold. I never got to see his cock. But that image of him with a hardon stayed in my head.

It was already dark when we started the hike. The campsite was not that far on the trail. Once we reached the location, we went off the trail down to the creek. It was a nice secluded spot. We started the fire and took out a blanket to sleep on.

Jeremy was cursing. I asked him what was wrong. He said, "I left the blanket at home. But I have candy." I laugh and said, "They are not going to be comfortable to sleep on." He asked to share my blanket. I eagerly said ‘Yes’.

I spread out the blanket. This would be the first time that I had Jeremy so close to me. I was getting a little excited. By the time Jeremy came over, I was completely hard. Jeremy had his back to me and took off his jeans.

When he turned around he had a hardon. I took off my jeans and shirt. My cock was throbbing. Jeremy saw my bulge. I was embarrassed. Jeremy said, "The only way to get rid of a hardon is to jack off."

He took off his underwear and grabbed his cock. I was shocked but happy. I removed my underwear. Jeremy looked at my cock while he was jacking off. I grabbed my cock and started stroking. He had a beautiful cut cock, with a big mushroom head. I wished I could touch it.

I was so nervous I immediately came. Cum flew out of my cock and accumulated on my stomach. Jeremy continued to stare at my cock as he jacked off. He closed his eyes. I leaned over to get a better view. I saw his cum fly out of his cock. It was awesome. It landed on his shoulder. He continued to cum and it splattered all over his chest. I sat back up and reached around to get a towel. I held it out for Jeremy. He wiped himself clean and then handed it back to me.

Jeremy laid there and eventually fell asleep. He remained naked. I watched him by firelight until the fire went out. I remained naked. Sleep did not come quickly to me. The sight of Jeremy jacking off played in my head over and over again. Sometime during the night, I feel asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment