Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bathhouse - 3 Rooms - Part 3

Bathhouse – 3 rooms

Part 3 of 5



I wrapped the towel around my waist. The hallway was still deserted. Room number 1 was still closed. I tried walking and my ass still hurt. My cock was soft again. I spotted the next door that was opened. It was room number 2. I walked to the opening and stopped. It was the guy with the mysterious look. I took a step into his room. He was hairy. He looked rough. I figured he could not be as rough as the last guy.

His cock was respectable size. Not overly large like the first guy but good enough to eat. He was chunky around the middle, but it did not turn me off. I touched his chest. Where he was hairy from his face, armpits, and around his cock, his chest was hairless.

He went right for the towels and pulled it off. My cock was starting to get hard again. He grabbed it and pulled. While he played with my cock, I grabbed his. I notice his balls were already tightening up. He motioned for me to get in bed with him.

He said one work, "69." I climbed on top of him. I moved down to his cock. He wasted no time to start sucking my cock.

I examined his cock and balls. He had trimmed his pubes. I wondered how hairy he was when the hair grew out. I took his cock in my mouth. I brushed against some of his stubble. It felt prickly. I stoked his cock with my hand while I just placed my mouth over his cockhead. It did not take long before he came. It was not a big load but as soon as he came, he was done. He stopped sucking my cock.

I knew it was time to leave. The door to room number 1 was closed. He either was busy or left.

I spotted one last door that was open. It had not been open when I first walked down the hallway. I decided to check this one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment