Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Short Takes - Armpit - Part 1

Short Takes – Armpit – Part 1

Part 1 of 2


The house was full of relatives. I got to bed down with Stephen. It was a small bedroom but the bed was the main item in the room. I was exhausted from my trip and hit the sack first. I stripped down to just my briefs. I was asleep when Stephen came in.

I heard voices downstairs, so I knew everyone was getting up and congregating in the dining room. I opened my eyes and saw hair. It was Stephen’s armpit. I was a mere inch away. I could smell his manly aroma. My cock sprang to life. I could hear him snoring. I moved my finger over to feel the hair in his armpit. It was so soft. He shifted his weight and moved. The blanket dropped down and I saw he was naked. The black pubes were a beautiful sight as they peeked over the blanket.

I wanted to see more. I touched his armpit hair once again. He shifted his weight. This time his cock laid to his side. He was uncut. I wanted to start at his armpit and lick it and then move down to his cock. My cock switched as I thought of nibbling on his foreskin.

I figured I better leave before I do something I would regret. I climbed out of bed and moved he cover up to Stephen’s chest.

I got dressed and headed downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment