Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Escape - Part 3

The Escape
Part 3 of 3

I needed to move on and cross the border. I found clothes that fit in the apartment. I needed a vehicle but I could get one as I traveled south.

I liked this guy. He was easy to live with. Since the first day, his questions dropped to zero. He just accepted the fact that I was here and he was having great sex. At another time, I would have loved to settle down with a guy like this.

I decided to have one last sexual romp with him and then leave after he fell asleep. After dinner, we sat on the couch. I let him take the lead. I figured he deserved to do whatever he wanted. He took off my clothes like he was in a feeding frenzy. I laid there naked. He was all over my body, from head to toe. He kissed, sucked, rubbed, fingered, caressed and then did it all over again.

He finally settled on rimming my ass. His tongue darted in and out. He loved to eat ass. After a while, I wanted more than a tongue. I finally said, "Fuck me." I was all lubed up and his cock easily slipped in my ass. He fucked me like we were a couple of horny rabbits. He held my legs up and pumped away at my ass.

He pulled out and stroked his cock and started to cum on my cock. After he was done cumming, he smeared the cum all over my cock. Then he sat on my cock. It felt good being in his ass. He moved up and down but I needed more, so I started to thrust my hips and rammed my cock deep into his ass repeatedly. He leaned forward and held his position. I took over and finished the job. I came inside of him.

He was exhausted and flopped onto me, breathing heavily. I grabbed a blanket and covered us both.

I had to leave sometime during the night. I could not say ‘goodbye’. I napped and at 3 AM I eased off of the couch. I pulled the cover back over him and gave him a kiss on his forehead. I quickly and quietly dressed.

I headed for the front door. I hesitated before opening the door. I turned around for one last look. The couch was empty. All of a sudden, he appeared dressed with his jacket on. He said, "Take me with you."

I smiled. I motioned for him to follow me out the door. He said he had a car parked nearby. As the sun came up in the sky, we headed towards the border. He did not ask me any questions. I was glad he was coming along. Maybe things will be different now.




No comments:

Post a Comment