Friday, April 29, 2011

Shoe Salesperson - Part 2

Shoe Salesperson



Marc had an apartment in the gay area of town. I pulled over and stopped the car. He asked if I wanted to stop for another drink. I told him he did not have to do that. Marc cracked a big smile and said, "Don’t worry I won’t bite." I smiled and said, "I am not worried about you biting me. I am worried about me biting you." After saying that, I thought, "Gosh, that sounded awful."

I agreed to a quick drink. His apartment was tastefully furnished. It was like him, very neat, stylist, and beautiful decorated. I took a seat on the couch and Marc handed me a drink. I asked, "You take strange guys home a lot?"

He smiled once again and said, "No, you are the first strange guy." I laugh.

I started to look at him more closely. He was beautiful. His body seemed muscular. My mind wandered and I thought of what lies beyond his clothes, especially his pants and underwear.

Marc was talking but I did not hear what he was saying. I found myself leaning over towards him and I kissed him on the cheek. I did not pull back. Marc stopped talking. He turned towards me. Our lips were just inches apart. He gave me a quick kiss. I wanted more but I was not going to push myself onto him.

I felt his fingers run through my hair. He held my head and then kiss me with more force. I opened my mouth and his tongue probed and touched my tongue. My hand landed on his thigh. I gripped his leg and felt solid muscle. I inched my hand towards his crouch. March leaned into me and grabbed my hand. He moved it and placed it squarely on his crouch. I squeezed and felt his hard cock.

Marc was aggressive. He moved quickly. He had his hand down the front of my pants and he was holding my cock. I felt his hand grabbed a handful of hair. He tugged at my pubes. His kisses were sending me over the top. He moved his hand to the tip of my cock. My cockhead grew moist. I felt him spreading my precum.

Then he stopped and he turned gentle. His kisses were mere pecks on my lips, then my cheeks., then he nibbled on my ear. He whispered, "Let’s move to the bedroom."

I nodded "Yes." We stood and walked towards the bedroom. I stopped before climbing into bed. Marc kicked off his shoes and laid in the bed. I smiled at him and hesitated. He was all I ever wanted in a man.

I have always been a cautious guy. One side of me was telling me to jump into his arms, the other side said, ‘no’. Marc sat up. He knew what my answer was going to be. He stood up and walked over to me and just held me. His strong arms felt good, and protective.

"I understand. I will honor any decision you make." Marc gave me a final kiss.
Part 2 of 4

2 comments:

  1. Interesting way to leave it. I can't wait to see what he decides....
    mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I developed this as a 'love' story.

    ReplyDelete