Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bathhouse - 3 Rooms - Part 4

Bathhouse – 3 rooms

Part 4 of 5



Once again room number 1 was closed. I walked up to the last door at the end of the hallway. The guy in this room was laying on his stomach with his ass on display for all to see. His ass was round, a real bubble butt. His uncut cock was laying out between his legs on his calls. I wanted to dig right in and eat my way to his heart.

I looked at his smiling face and started to drool. He was cute, gorgeous, clean shaven with a crew cut haircut. I decided that whatever he wanted to do, I was going to do it. I did not know what end to start. I figured from his position on the bed that he was a bottom. If so, I was his top.

I sat on the end of the bed. I ran my fingers all over his ass. I felt his hand on my thigh. He felt around and ran his fingers through my pubes. My cock was standing straight up.

I played with his uncut cock, pulling on the foreskin. He stretched his arm to reach a condom sitting on the table. He gave me the condom. I asked him if I could fuck him if he would lay on his back. I said, "You have a beautiful face, and I want to watch it as we fuck."

He smiled and turned around. I got between his legs and gave them a lift. Just being in his presence, made my cock hard. I found some lube on the table and applied it. I greased up his asshole. I position myself and slowly pushed my cock in. I watch his face and he was beautiful.

When I was all the way in, I started to fuck him. I leaned forward and he reached up with his arms and held on. It was a wonderful ride. I pumped until I felt like I was going to cum. I let up and let the feeling disappear, then started pumping again. I was able to do that for a couple time, but my body was on the brink of cumming and there was no turning back.

When I finished cumming, I lowered my head.

I got off the bed and reached for my towel. He turned back onto his stomach. I turned and left.

1 comment:

  1. I'll take what's behind door #4! Come on down!

    Sounds like you have done some research for this short story. :-)

    I like bathhouses. Wish we had nicer ones up here in the Boston area.

    ReplyDelete