Wednesday, April 27, 2011

You Are Late

You Are Late



He was waiting for me on the porch of my house. I was late and he was pissed. It was a hot, humid day. Rob was hot under the collar. I forgot to call to tell him I was running late. When I walked up to the porch. He looked away. His white shirt was unbuttoned. His tan chest was exposed and I wanted to run my hands all over it.

I said, "Sorry I’m late." He kept looking away and not saying a work. When Rob pouted, he looked so adorable. It always brought a smile to my face. I could see his underwear waistband sticking out over the top of his jeans.

Even though he was mad, I knew we would end up in bed and I would have him out of his jeans. I went up to him and kissed him on the cheek. I whispered, "I’m sorry." I knelt down and I was eye level with Rob. I knew saying ‘I’m sorry’ would not be enough. I whispered, "You can do whatever you want with me."

Rob cracked a slight smile. I continued with "Anything, you want." His smile got bigger. "Anything."

When I got a full smile, I hugged him. I was a top and Rob was a bottom. I loved to fuck him and Rob enjoyed being fucked. But there were times he wanted to fuck me and usually I said ‘no’.

This time I would have to say ‘yes’. I held him and having his muscular body in my arms always made me feel better. We stood up and I kissed Rob. We went into the house and walked to the bedroom. I took off his shirt and massaged his muscular chest. I took off his jeans. His cock was already erect and sticking out over the top of his underwear waistband.

He always looked so sexy in underwear. Rob undressed me and I stood there naked. He wrapped his arms around me and we kissed. His hands moved down my back to my ass and he cupped my round ass cheeks. His tongue probed deep in my mouth, as he fingered my ass hole.

We laid on the bed. Rob was on top of me. He never stopped kissing, as he lifted my legs and his cock poked my ass. He reached down and guided his cock into my ass. I grimaced as his cock went deeper and deeper inside of me. He held still and he kissed me on my forehead, then my nose, and then my mouth.

Once he knew I was fine with having his cock in me, he started to fuck me. I only had Rob fuck me a few times, usually when he was mad at me for something stupid that I did. Rob was gentle and knew to go slow. If I made any sound that I was hurting, he would stop immediately.

I actually started loving when Rob fucked me. He would pay more attention to me and with his gentle nature, I felt like he was making love to me, instead of just having sex. He made me feel special.

His thrusts of his hips became faster. His cock felt thicker as he got closer to cumming. He held still and I felt his cum splattering my insides. He pumped his hips a couple more times then it was over.

He slipped his cock out of me. He lowered himself on top of me. He kissed me. This was the part I loved the best. He stroked my chest and continued kissing me. Some kisses were quick and some were long.

I laid there glad that I made him mad. I wondered what I could do ‘stupid’ next time.

6 comments:

  1. Jay -
    I saw your comment on the Bi Like Me blog. I didn't want to write this there, so I came to your site. You are a much better story teller than he is. In fact, I wonder if he takes any poetic license from your stuff! His stories are supposedly true, though I wonder........
    He's got nothin on ya bro.
    mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your comments. I think I will make you the president of my fan club. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I get a lapel pin or something?
    mb

    ReplyDelete
  4. You get a secret handshake. MB is president. Anyone interested in joining, email me .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obviously, I'll need business cards and an expense account. When is our first lunch meeting? :)
    mb

    ReplyDelete