Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hiking - Part 2

Hiking

Part 2 of 2

I woke hearing noises. I looked around and saw Jeremy sitting next to me eating a candy bar. He was still naked. "What time is it and what are you doing?" I yelled.

Jeremy put another piece of candy in his mouth and said, "I always do this. It is four in the morning. I eat a candy bar and then lay back and watch the stars." He offered me a piece of candy, which I took. We laid back and I saw an unbelievable sight. There were billions of stars.

Jeremy turned over on to his side and asked me something, but I was not listening. His cock was hard and pointing right at me. On seeing his hardon, I got hard. I leaned over and kiss the tip of his cock. I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around his cock head and then slid my lips down his shaft.

Jeremy rolled over and laid on his back. I got on all fours and took his cock as far into my mouth as I could go. I felt Jeremy lift one of my legs. Then I felt his mouth on my cock. My heart skipped a beat. The guy I fantasized about having sex, was sucking my cock.

I held his balls in my hand and rolled then around. They were hairless. They felt so smooth and I let his cock out of my mouth and replaced it with his balls. I let my tongue rolled them around. Jeremy liked the idea and did the same with my balls. He climbed between my legs and spread my legs, and changed his position. I felt his tongue travel from my balls up my ass to my asshole. He probed deep into my ass.

I let his balls fall out of my mouth. I had not expected his tongue to be rimming me. That was only in my dreams. There was no turning back. I wanted his cock up my ass. I rolled over Jeremy and laid on my back with my leg up in the air. Jeremy followed my lead and pushed his cock into my ass. I let out a small cry and Jeremy stopped what he was doing. I reached around to his hips and pushed. His cock slid into me.

I wanted him. I started to push and pull Jeremy with my hands. He started to take over and do it all himself. I laid there seeing Jeremy massive chest and his beautiful face. All the stars in the sky framed him. I knew this moment would be burned in my memory forever.

I grabbed my cock and began to stroke it. Every so often, Jeremy would lean in as if he wanted to kiss me, but then he would back away. I wanted it to last, but I could not hold back. I was so excited, I came too fast. My load shot out quickly. I released my cock.

Jeremy saw me cum and increased his trust. He leaned back as he came. Slowly he learned back towards me. As the last drops of cum flowed out of his cock, he pressed his lips against mine. I kissed back. He rolled to the side of me. We stared at all the stars in the sky. Jeremy’s hand move to mine. We held hands. His head tilted to touch mine.

We spent the next few minutes watching the sunrise. The stars disappeared as the sun appeared. The sky changed from pitch black to bright blue.

Jeremy was first to speak. "Should we hike back down?" I rolled over and wrapped my arm around his chest. I whispered in his ear, "Later." I had dreamed about this moment and I was not ready to let it become a memory. As long as I held Jeremy, it was reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment