Sunday, April 24, 2011

Straight Colleague

Straight Colleague

A story by J. C.

of blondtwinks.nibblebit.com

Some time ago, the firm I was working for decided to send me - together with a colleague of mine - to attend a two-day convention in Paris. As it is quite distant from where we work, that meant staying in a hotel overnight.Philip, the man I was to go with was not a friend of mine, just a colleague. I didn’t know him very much, we had had only a drink a couple of times when leaving work, before going back home. He was about my age - somewhat younger , but as I was 33 at the time, 3 or 4 years younger don’t really make a difference. I knew he was married, had a baby and that’s about all.

Since the firm didn’t give each of us a very big allowance to pay for our hotel and other expenses during the two days, we had thought we would book only one hotel room, instead of two. We didn’t mind sharing a room - it was just for one night and it would save us some money- but of course we had booked a double room !That evening, after the first day of the convention, we went to the hotel, checked in and went up to the room. When we arrived there we were met with something we had not even considered- there was only one bed. We exchanged looks of horror and I immediately went down to the reception, but in vain. They agreed they had made a mistake in the reservation, they were very sorry, but they had no alternative, the hotel was full.Philip and I decided we had to make the best of it.We had dinner in a restaurant and came back to the hotel. We both had some work to do comparing and finalizing the notes we had taken down during the day.

Things became more embarrassing when it was time to go to bed. I went to the bathroom and undressed, had a quick shower and came back in my pajamas. But then Philip gave me a sheepish grin.
I have a problem, he said.

- Don’t tell me you snore like a steam engine, I joked.
- No, but, I’ve forgotten my pajamas. I’ll have to sleep with my undies.
- No problem», I said, we’re both guys. It’ll be just like at the beach. Besides, I’ve even already slept next to naked men, you know.

- Really?

- Yes, a few years ago and it was OK.
He seemed relieved and went to the bathroom. When he came out of it, in his briefs, I could see him almost naked for the first time: he was quite good-looking, certainly much more than I was. His chest was reasonably muscular, neither too bulky, nor very thin, covered with an almost invisible down of blond hair, I watched him carefully placing his clothes on a chair, admiring his physique… I surprised myself noticing he had a cute bum and great legs and, a nice package cradled in his tight briefs.You’re very handsome, I couldn’t help saying.

- Oh, thanks.

- I really mean it… I like men …handsome men, I mean.
He remained silent a second and said brusquely:
You mean you… you like men, especially if they’re handsome?
Before I could answer, I added:
I thought you were married.

- Well, I am, but you see, I also…
He interrupted me:
You’re not telling me you’re gay?

- Not exactly. I have a wife, I love her dearly and our intimate life is perfect… But… I also enjoy going out with a man from time to time.
He agreed I was right and looked re-assured.

  • Like today… This hotel with a single bed it’s a trap you’ve devised just for me?

  • - No honest, I didn’t know any more than you did. We both discovered it on arriving.

  • How would you feel if a man ever asked you to have sex with him?

  • - Dunno. Never thought about it, he replied. I suppose I’d buff him… I don’t know.
  • - You know you turn me on. You are really very handsome. Listen, I’m asking you now… you and I. He opened the mouth to answer but I was faster. -Do I put you off? Do you think I’m a fucking faggot? - No, you live as you like, but it comes as a surprise, I don’t know what to say…
    • Philip, don’t think badly of me, I said softly, while coming in closer, within arms reach, you must know a man can be attracted by another, especially a good-looking one like you…
    And I extended my hand towards him and slightly brushed his chest with the tip of a finger. He shuddered at the contact.
    • Tell you what I’ll do. I’ll slowly move my hand down to your stomach. I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable: just say ‘stop it’ and I’ll stop and forget everything I’ve said and done, but if you don’t say anything, I’ll finally reach your briefs and… i might even pull them down.
    I waited a second for any reaction, gesture or word that would show refusal but Philip remained motionless. He really seemed petrified. I moved my hand across his chest, hardly rubbing it and caressed a nipple gently. I briefly brushed the area around the belly button and moved on slowly, reaching my goal. My hand stopped. - And now, I carry on? I realized he was about to make a plunge, when he said, just above a whisper, Go ahead. I was emboldened. The outline of his cock was visible against the thin cotton material of the briefs. He was semi hard! I slipped his fingertips under the waistband and played a second with the top of his briefs then pulled his briefs outwards and gently lowered it over the head of his cock, exposing it to my view. He was aroused ! You’ve got a beautiful big penis, Philip. I envy you, really beautiful.. Then I pulled his briefs down to the base of the dick under his balls. Lay still and relax, I whispered, and enjoy the feeling. I began to caress his cock with my hands, fingering and touching the head while the fingernails of my other hand gently caressed his balls; as I fondled his dick, it quickly became hard and stiff. Philip’s face was still tense and I wondered how far he was willing to go.
    • You gonna like it, just be cool, I reassured him.
    I lifted my body, and placed my head over his sticker. Without hesitation, I let my lips gently caress the head. I licked him all along the underside of his cock, teasing the sensitive tip with the tip of my tongue as a prelude and as I closed my mouth around his beautiful boner, he once again shuddered, but this time I was sure he was beginning to enjoy the caresses. I pulled back the foreskin and licked the head of his dick. My lips could feel the velvety head slip past them and into my mouth when I started to blow him. After a short while, I slid his briefs off one leg. This allowed him to spread his legs wider, and gave me easy access to his balls and butt. I got brave and began to rub his bums with my other hand. Although he didn’t stop me, I decided to stop, as I thought it would be too much for him for the moment. I stroked his cock with one hand while stimulating the head with my lips and tongue. My lips were gently gliding up and down his cock head, alternating with my tongue licking his head, and also licking his shaft from his balls to the tip. Soon, I felt his hands caressing my head and my back, and his hips beginning to thrust back and forth. He got moaning and whispering, «Yes, yes», «Suck my dick. At this point I looked up and saw that his eyes were closed.
    I went on, swirling my tongue madly over and around that swollen red head. Before long, I felt Philip’s hands clasp behind my head and he began to thrust his thick boner into me. His thrusts were gentle. I loved the way the tip of his dick teased the back of my throat. He warned me:
    • Steady on, or else I’ll be cuming in your mouth.
    • I didn’t answer but continued stroking his cock deeper into my mouth. - Pull away,… you don’t want it in your mouth when I cum. he replied. I didn’t want to let go, I managed to answer I’d suck him till he was completely finished. A few seconds later I felt Philip pulsating wildly in my mouth, I heard him say:

    • I’m going to…
    and he was cut off as he suddenly screamed one last time, pushing up violently. He came hard, and long, shooting off several blast in my mouth. I felt my mouth fill with his warm, thick cum and then felt it dripping from my lips. I stayed with my lips pressed around his meat, and while he was moaning in ecstasy, I swallowed his load. I kept pumping his cock and licking him gently until he began to get soft and I backed away. As I lay there with my head in his lap, Philip seemed to wake up from a dream. He finally said
    • Damn, Man, that was hot. You’re a good cocksucker. Thanks for it.
    And suddenly I felt a hand brush my cock and Philip said laughing: - Let’s have some more fun. We don’t want to go to sleep right now, do we?
I turned to face him.

No comments:

Post a Comment