Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Escape - Part 1

The Escape

Part 1 of 3



I stayed in the shadows, out of sight. The streets were quiet. Trouble had always followed me since I was a kid. I swore this time it would be different. It had been 8 hours since I escaped. It was just like the movies. I hid in a laundry basket and was wheeled out to the truck.

I needed new clothes. Prison garb just didn’t cut it. I was in the seedy party of town. There were no fancy locks on these doors.

I entered a warehouse that had someone living here. I saw some furniture and paintings laying around the so-called living area. I found a stack of clothes. I stripped out of my clothes and then I heard a cough.

I had not spotted him on the couch. He was just waking up from a drunken sleep. I stood there naked. He spotted me and smiled. "Did I bring you home with me last night?" I smiled and answered, "Yes." He was tall and slender. His hair was long. He had his blanket that he had slept with, all bunched up covering his cock and balls. I wondered how equipped he was.

He patted the couch and said, "Sit." Being in prison make a person horny. It looked like I was going to discover if he was hung or what. He smiled at me and said, "I must had been wasted, I don’t remember picking you up."

He had his legs spread apart. I sat next to him and put my hand on his thigh. I moved my hand to the blanket and unveiled my prize. His cock lay there pointing to the sky. He had a long uncut cock to match his long and slender frame. His balls hung low and were a mouthful.

My mouth watered. Prison sex is rough. You do it to protect yourself. I desired to have cock for the reason of having cock, which is sex, pure and simple. I reached to grab his cock. It felt good to hold it. I moved my hand all the way to the top of his cock and down to his pubes. He had a hairy bush. I ran my fingers though his hair and then grabbed his cock once again. I pulled back his foreskin to see his tip of his cock emerge. I could not wait any longer.

I bent over and took his cock into my mouth. I quickly went down on him. In prison you see all sizes of cocks. I liked this guy’s cock. I grabbed his balls and tugged. Until I grabbed them I did not know how big they were. I reached down below his balls and felt his ass. My hand moved around until I found his ass hole. I started to finger it. The more I stuck my finger in his ass, the more he squirmed. I inserted one finger, then two, then three. He took it like a pro.

He was all primed to receive my cock. I flipped him around. He laid on his back letting me do whatever I wanted. I lifted his legs and spit on my cock. I held my cock and rubbed the tip of my cock all around his ass hole. He said in a low voice, "Do it." I shoved my cock into him. His mouth dropped open, as I continued to push my cock deeper and deeper into his ass.

He cried out in a loud voice, "DO IT." I stepped up my speed and thrust faster and deeper. I placed my hands on his two arms and pinned him back. I leaned forward and pounded his ass. In prison, you don’t kiss. But I was free, and I leaned down and kissed him, probing my tongue into his mouth and finding his tongue. He responded back and probed his tongue into my mouth.

My pounding of his ass did not take long and I felt myself preparing to cum. It started deep inside of me and then exploded out my cock. The guy felt it and let out a loud sound, part scream and part moan. I thrust a few more times, then I pulled out my cock. I released his arms and collapsed onto his chest. I was out of breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment