Friday, April 8, 2011

Bathhouse – 3 rooms - Part 5

Bathhouse - 3 Room - Part 5

Part 5 of 5



The evening was interesting but I was ready to leave. Then I notice that the door to room number 1 was opened. I felt my cock stirring as I walked to the room. I did not know if he was still there or if there was someone new. As I turned to look into the room, I saw that it was the same guy.

I smiled. As he yawned, he waved me to come in. "Sorry, I took a short nap and just woke up."

His cock was soft but started to stir as I closed the door behind me. He grabbed his cock and it quickly became rock hard. He reached over to his nightstand and picked up a condom. He tore the package open and rolled it on to his cock.

My eyes grew large as I saw his cock grow to an enormous size. I knew I needed help. I saw some lube on the nightstand and applied some to my asshole. I climbed onto the bed and straddled his body. I lowered my ass and his cock slid into my asshole.

I started to ride his cock. My legs ached from the stain of my position. He noticed that and let me knell down and then he started to pump his cock into me.

As he fucked me, I looked into his face and his beautiful eyes. I wanted to kiss him. My cock was hard once again. He was pulling on it and the pressure from his cock fucking me was too much. I shot my load of cum. As I milked the last drops of cum, he tensed his body and filled the condom with his cum.

I was exhausted. I lowered my head. He met me half way, and we kissed. It was a short but sweet kiss.

I turned to say "Goodbye." He replied, "Can you stay a few minutes?" I nodded and sat back on the bed.

We started talking. He asked for my likes and dislikes. We agreed on most items. I found out we lived close to each other.

He looked at his watch and said his time was up on the room. I told him I probably needed to go as well. I took a bold step and asked "Maybe we can meet for a drink sometime?"

He replied, "I would love to." We exchanged phone numbers.

I went to the locker room and got dressed. I had visited four rooms, but the last room was the best.

2 comments:

  1. Jay, Thanks for the great story. Room #1 was my first choice. I've had friends come out of my encounters in bathhouses. I still exchange email with one of the guys I met in San Diego.
    Don

    ReplyDelete