Saturday, April 30, 2011

Shoe Salesperson - Part 3

Shoe Salesperson

Part 3 of 4

I always ran away. It was easier that way. But this time I wanted to stay. I pulled his face towards me and we kissed. I started to undress Marc. He took my lead, and removed my shirt. I wasn’t overly muscular.

When I took Marc’s shirt off, I was stunned by his chest. I pressed his chest to mine. He kissed me on the neck and then moved down to my chest. He took my nipple in his mouth and ran his tongue around it.

He moved down to my pants. He unbuttoned them and slowly unzipped them. I was trying to remember what underwear I put on this morning. Then I realized, Marc would probably take them off, so it did not matter. At least, I hoped he took them off.

Marc pulled down my pants. My cock poked straight ahead and made a tent out of my briefs. Marc pulled my briefs down. He was staring at my cock. He kissed the tip. That sent a shock wave through my body. He ran his tongue along the underside of my cock. He leaned back and pulled me forward. My balls slapped him in the face. He engulfed them both with his mouth. I felt his tongue brushed against the hairs on my balls.

I was going to pop my load. I pulled Marc back up to his feet. I undid his pants and pulled them down. He had on the sexiest of briefs. The were snug and his cock was fighting to get out. I quickly pulled them down to his feet and removed them. His cock was magnificent. He was cut like mine. His cockhead was huge. I swirled my tongue around it and then took it in my mouth.

I started to suck his cock while I rubbed my hands all over his chest. I was so glad I stayed. Marc tried once again to get me to lay on his bed. I climbed onto the bed and laid next to him. We kissed as our cocks rubbed against each other.

I wanted to explore every inch of his body. I started kissing him, first on the mouth, than his chest, then his cock, and finally his balls. We were now in a 69 position. I spread his legs and move my tongue down between his legs to his ass hole. Marc did the same. His tongue entered my ass first. It sent chills all over my body. I probed my tongue deep into his ass. Every lick of his tongue was matched by mine.

I never felt being so much aroused by a person. I did not want it to end. But Marc stopped and turned back around when we were face to face. He kissed me and held me tight. His embrace made me feel secure, happy, and also sad. For I knew our lovemaking would end and then I would be faced with the unknown. I asked myself, "Would this continue?" We silently held on to each other.
Part 3 of 4

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh. Sounds like he's already fallen for Marc!
    mb

    ReplyDelete