Sunday, June 26, 2011

Too Late - Part 1

Too Late

Part 1 of 2


I had worked late. Too late to be safe. Now I had to walk to where I parked my car. During the day, it is pretty safe. At the wee hours of the morning, it can be dangerous.

I always tried to leave at a decent hour to avoid any problems. The streets were deserted. I passed a guy standing against a building. He had his shirt off and had his hands in his jeans pockets. He had pulled down his jeans and his pubes were showing.

I looked at him as I continued walking. He smiled and watched me enter the parking lot. My car was the only one in the lot. I quickly unlocked the car and climbed in. Through the rearview mirror, I spotted police cars with their red lights a flashing.

A tapping on my driver side window startled me. It was the guy that I just passed. His pubes were still showing. I lowered the window and he pleaded, "Can I get a ride from you? Please!"

I said, "No. Sorry." He started to beg. "I just need to get out of this area. Please!" As he leaned over to talk with me, I noticed his bush of pubic hairs sticking over the top of his jeans.

I was nervous about doing this. But I was a sucker for a pretty face, so I agreed. He climbed in the car and we took off. He kept looking back at the police cars. I asked, "Where do you need to go?"

He saw the time on the clock in the car and shook his head, "Too late for the shelter. I guess I will sleep on a park bench."
I was stunned. "You are kidding. Right?"

He slouched in the seat. "No. I usually sleep at the shelter but I stayed out too late. It was a slow night. Hell, it has been a slow week." He turned and smiled, "You have a sofa I can crash on?"

I thought, "Why did I let him in the car." I looked at him and said, " I can’t do that. I’m sorry."

He slouched lower in the seat. "OK. Let me off on 2nd Avenue. Hopefully there is a park bench left for me." As he sat there, his bush of pubic hairs were so inviting. I wanted to touch it, but I did not.

We drove in silence to 2nd Avenue. I pulled over and he climbed out. He gave me a half smile and said "Thanks." He turned and walked down the street to the park.

I told myself to just drive away. But I could not do it. I rolled down the passenger side window and yelled, "Hey, Come back here." He walked back and asked, "What?"

"Get in. You can sleep on the sofa." As he hopped back into the car, he said with a smile, "Thanks. I will be so quite, you won’t know I am here."

We drove to my place. I wondered if I made a big mistake. But it was too late, now.

4 comments:

  1. You screwed up. Should have left him in the parking lot. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should have left him in he parking lot. Of course then the story would be over.

    We all do stupid things sometimes. You need to read part 2 tomorrow and see what happens.

    Remember, this is Horny Fiction, not Scary Fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am intrigued, Jay.
    See you tomorrow.

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  4. if am honest he`d took one look at the guys pubes
    and needed a closer look .

    ReplyDelete