Saturday, June 4, 2011

Going Home - Part 2

Going Home

Part 2 of 2


I wanted to tell him how I felt but I got cold feet. I was afraid of being rejected. I saw the time and said, "I better go." As I got up to stand, Lee held onto my hand. "Stay." I wanted to stay but I also wanted Lee back in my arms, holding each other. He continued to hold onto my hand. He would not let go. "You are not leaving, this time."

He stood up and grabbed me and placed his lips on mine. It was a quick kiss. When he saw I was not resisting, we kissed longer. Our tongue met and we held on to each other. This was more than I had hoped for. He pleaded, "Stay?"

Lee sat back down on the sofa. He unzipped his jeans and pull out his hard cock. I slowly sat back on the sofa. I grabbed his cock and leaned in to kiss him. He unzipped my pants and pulled out my hard cock. We continue kissing and playing with each other cocks. As we kissed, we started to remove each other clothes. Soon we were naked laying on top of each other. We explored each other bodies and ended up in a 69 position on the sofa.

As we sucked, my mind felt relieved that we both wanted each other. I was glad that I did stay and that Lee seduced me.

Our years apart had made us being together so much special. Holding Lee in my arm as I sucked on his cock was the greatest feeling. My head was spinning as his warm mouth surrounded my cock.

The climax came for both of us shortly after we started making love. But it felt so right, and so good. We laid there naked, holding each other, drinking in the sweet nectar of our cum. We sat up on the sofa, and kissed.

As we held each other in other arms, I realized that Lee probably thought I was moving back home, when in fact, I was moving to the big city. I dreaded telling Lee the news.

Lee said he had some good news and some bed news. I took a deep breath as he told me the good news first. He was being promoted at work. I was happy for him. Now it was time for the bad news. Lee hesitated and then said, "I am being transferred to Chicago."

I sat up and yelled, "My new job is in Chicago." At the same time, we yelled, "Let share an apartment."

We talked into the night. It was as if we had never been apart. We caught up on old times but we looked forward to the new times in Chicago. We planned and were excited about the big move.

1 comment:

  1. think the two of them were meant to be together.
    love happy endings.

    ReplyDelete