Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Closet - Part 2

The Closet

Part 2 of 2


I did not pull away as he kissed me. As our lips parted, I said, "Someone might see."

"Who cares." He answered.

"I do. Let’s go someplace." I wanted to get behind closed doors. Hide from the world.

"My hotel room is just around the corner." I unlocked the passenger door and he climbed into the car and we drove off. I checked the parking lot as we turned onto the street. It was deserted. I felt relieved that no one saw us.

His hotel was nearby and we quickly went to his room. No sooner did we enter his room, we embraced and passionately kissed. He wrapped his arms around me. It was a wonderful feeling.

We undressed and stood there drinking in our nakedness. He was a beautiful man, nicely built. His rock hard cock stared back at me. He turned and laid on the bed and motioned for me to join him. As I laid next to him, I felt this was so right. I wanted to yell at the top of my lungs to let everyone know. The closet seemed a million miles away in my distant past.

I had been with guys before and I had sex. This time was different. He made love to me. His gentleness turned me on. He was all man. I felt secure in his arms. My body tingled with his every touch. His cock entered me as if it belonged. I dug my fingers into his muscular back and felt him deep inside of me.

His organism was explosive. He continued to hold me and we slept in each other arms.

I woke up refreshed and felling so alive. We were in the same position, locked in each other arms. My cock was quivering as I took control and slipped my cock into his ass. He smiled as I made love to him. My organism came a lot quicker than his. We laid afterwards next to each other.

I looked deep into his eyes and asked, "When will we meet again?"

He held me closer and replied, "When and where do you want me?"

I knew it was time. The door to the closet was opened. "My place. Anytime."

No comments:

Post a Comment