Sunday, June 12, 2011

Car Wash

Car Wash


I drove down the street and saw a guy holding a sign that said ‘CAR WASH’. It was only $5. I sat in the car and watch the hunky guys lather up the car. They all seemed to work out. They had nice bodies. I wished I could see more of them.

One of the guys knocked on the window and asked how I was doing. I said "Great. Do you clean interiors?" He smiled and said, "We wash the car inside and out, and the deluxe wash comes with full service. It is out back." I said, "I’ll take the full service." He directed me to pull into the back of the building.


I drove around and spotted the full service area. The guys were all naked for full service. It was definitely my kind of car wash.

A cute guy who had a great body and beautiful cock, climbed into the car and started to clean everything. I asked, "Should I leave?" He said "No. Just sit back and relax." He brushed against my leg. I had on shorts. He ran his hand up my thigh and brushed against my cock and balls. I sat back and enjoyed the feel. He grabbed the top of my shorts and pulled them down. My cock was hard. He grabbed my cock and started to jack me off.


I leaned back in the car and let him do his job. He had a nice touch. His lips surrounded my cock and he started bobbing up and down. His tongue wrapped around my shaft. I closed my eyes and felt myself getting ready to cum. My load was thick and landed all over my stomach.



He helped cleaned me up. He even pulled my shorts back up. He finished cleaning the interior. I drove off in a sparking clean car, inside and out. And the extra service was well worth it.

I drove around the block and entered the car wash. The same guy climbed into the car. I said, "You missed a spot." As his cock got hard, he smiled.

4 comments:

  1. like this kind of story jay Id be going several times a week .

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will have the cleanest cars in town. Not to mention the biggest grin on our faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A car wash where a bunch of naked guys surrounds your car, and lathers it up? That really is a good fantasy. Thanks Jay!

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats my kind of car wash Jay. I like everything smooth and clean. hal

    ReplyDelete