Thursday, June 16, 2011

Office Party - My Turn

Office Party – My Turn

Being in the mailroom with Carl sure beat staying upstairs at the office party. Or so I thought.
Boy was I all wrong.


As I left the mailroom, John was sitting in the hallway. He had watched Carl and I have sex. He said only one thing, "My turn." John sat on the bench in the hallway with his cock sticking out of his pants. He stared at me and waited to see what I would do next.


I took a step closer to him. He pulled his pants down to his thighs. His ballsack dropped and his two round balls hung low. He gave me a smile. He was teasing me, but I loved it. I took another step closer.


He pulled his pants down to his knees. He started to roll up his sleeves. He was getting ready for business. I removed my pants and took off my underwear. My cock stuck out between the fabric of my dress shirt.



He was ready for me. His pants were now at his ankles. His cock hard and ready for me. He wanted me to sit on it.


I straddled him and guided his cock to my asshole. I took a deep breath and let his cock entered me. He held my ass as I rode his cock. I put my arms around his shoulders.

He leaned back and started breathing quickly. I tighten my ass muscles. He started moaning. He let out a loud sound and started cumming.

I lowered my head and our forehead touched. He finished cumming and we stayed in the same position. I felt his cock going soft and I removed myself from his cock.

I stood up and turned to find Carl standing there at the doorway to the mailroom. He was holding some paper towels. We cleaned up and got dressed.

This sure beat staying upstairs at the office party.

2 comments:

  1. Great details, Jay. I liked the foreheads touching - nice.

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do realise jay that you have given me more things to think about at work am never going to get any work done

    ReplyDelete