Monday, June 13, 2011

Down By the Tracks - Part 1

Down By the Tracks

Part 1 of 2

I was bored. It was my off day from work. I hated the job I had. I only enjoy one thing, sex.

I took a walk down by the railroad tracts. The trains stopped running a few years back. It was a ghost town of old dilapidated boxcars. I liked it for the solitude during the day. And I enjoyed it for the sex at night.

The faces of the men would hide behind the darkness. They were here for one thing, having sex, and then when they were done, melt into the darkness.

I sat on the rails. I liked the shapes and designs they made. They were my mode of escape, but they led back to reality and my boring life, and boring job.


I first spotted him walking towards me in the distance. I stood and faced him. He came closer. I studied his face and then his body. I wanted to see him naked. I wanted to have sex with him. He walked towards me with a swaggard that said he was sure of himself. His eyes looked at me. They were the deepest shade of blue. He gave me a slight smile and nodded his head.


Even though it was the middle of the day, we both wanted sex. He unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. He was slender. He had a few chest hairs but for the most part, smooth and hairless. He dropped his shirt to the ground. He was the first to drop his shorts. He looked great in his white briefs. The sun made his skin glisten.


I took off my shirt. He ran his fingers through my curly hair on my head. He put his thumbs under the waistband of his briefs and dropped them to his ankles. I dropped my pants and briefs to my ankles. We stood there naked. In the daylight I wanted his cock more than anything. I reached over and grabbed his cock. I stroked it as he placed a hand on my shoulder. He closed his eyes as I manipulated his cock. He was hard now.

Without saying a word, he leaned over and took my cock in his mouth. It felt good, as he took it deep into his mouth. His wet tongue licked along the shaft as he proceeded to draw it in and back out. I was going to cum too soon, and I wanted to enjoy his cock more. I pulled him back up on his feet and then knelt down and started sucking his cock.

Once I started, I did not let up. He moaned with delight. I wanted his cum. I sucked away until I felt the first drops of cum land in my mouth. It was thick and pungent tasting. I swallowed it all and not lose a drop.

He pulled me back up and started to jack me off. He put his face right in front of my cock and jerked it until I came. It landed on his face. I shook with a spasm and cum flew and landed on his hair. It seemed to be an endless supply of cum, coming out of my cock. When I was done, he stood and told me "Lick it off."

I removed it all, drop by drop. My cum tasted sweeter and wasn’t as thick. When we were done, we pulled up our underwear and pants and turned and went our different ways.

I heard him yell, "Hey." I turned and he pointed to the boxcar. "Saturday at nine."

I nodded in agreement. The only thing I could think of was ‘Yes.’

No comments:

Post a Comment