Thursday, June 9, 2011

More Skin Tight Jeans

More Skin Tight Jeans

He called and told me he felt naughty. He said he around back near the dumpster. He did not have to say anything else. I was out the door and speeding towards the shopping area where he was waiting for me.

I drove through the lot and turned down the alley to the back of the stores. I spotted him near the basket store. He had his back to me as I drove up close.


He turned his head and saw that it was I. He smiled and turned around. He had on a nice pair of skintight jeans. The outline of his cock was very obvious. He ran his finger along the shaft. I nearly shot my load right there. He walked over to the driver side of my car. I wanted to lick it.


He said, "I told you I was feeling naughty." After saying that, he reached down his jeans, and pulled his cock to the other side of his jeans. At first, I was not sure why he was rearranging his cock. Then it became clear to me. His cock protruded out his pocket of his jeans. He must have cut a hole. His circumcised cock was sticking out and he moved closer to my window and lean in.

I licked it. I ran my tongue around his tip of his cock and along the gland, then down his shaft. He moaned in a low voice. He turned sideways so that his cock pointed towards me. I wrapped my lips around his cockhead. I bobbed back and forth, sucking on the tip of his cockhead. I reached in with my hand and pulled his cock out as far as it would go and sucked on it.

He was enjoying this blowjob. He moans grew louder, then they stopped. I tasted the first drops of tasty white cum. I clamped tighter on his cock and more cum shot out. I swallowed as fast as he let loose of more cum.

I move back and removed his cock from my mouth. It glistened with some cum on it. I licked it clean. He pulled his cock back into his jeans and moved it back to its original place.

I looked down and saw that I had jacked off and had cum all over my hand. He said, "Let me help you with that." He reached in and grabbed my hand and pulled it to his face. He licked it like it was ice cream.

"Gotta go." He got ready to leave and turn towards me and said, "I’ll be back." I smiled and said, "The sooner the better."


1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmm how perfect my life would be if I could get some of that kind of action every now and again. Another nice piece of writing bud keep up the good work and keep us Jiggling xx
    Dave

    ReplyDelete