Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Camera

The Camera



I bought a digital camera. I immediately took some close-up pictures of my cock. Seems I loved knowing my seven inch cock was being photographed. I wondered what it would be like to take pictures of me getting sucked or even rimmed.

I called an older friend of mine, Bill, and asked if he minded me taking some pictures of us fooling around. He was all for it. I drove quickly over to his house. He answered the door wearing just a jockstrap. I immediately got out of my clothes. I had on just white Jockeys briefs. Bill took a few pictures of me but I did not feel sexy enough. I wish I had worn a jockstrap.

Bill said wait a minute and got an extra jockstrap out of his underwear draw and tossed it over to me. I slipped out of my briefs and put the jockstrap on. Bill noticed I was fully erect and was eager to get to the bedroom.

He jumped into bed and waited for me to climb in. I wanted sex badly that I forgot about the camera. Bill pulled me towards his face and immediately started to suck my cock. The mesh front of the jockstrap was wet from his mouth. He pulled the mesh material aside and my cock popped out. He took all seven inches deep in his mouth. I went for his cock. I clicked a few pictures but lost interest and just wanted to suck Bill’s cock.

Bill moved from my cock to my ass. He had the best tongue in town. He knew how to service your ass. He kept the action with his tongue going. A few times I was close to cumming but backed away to cool down before we started all over again.

Before I knew it, we had removed the jockstraps. I had worked up a sweat from all the bedroom activity.

Bill let me jack off as he sucked on my balls. As I got closer to cumming, my balls wanted to retract upwards but Bill kept sucking on them. I could not take it any longer, and shot my loan onto my chest.

Bill got on his knees and stroked his cock. His load landed on my chest. By now our cocks were no longer hard. I took a few more pictures of us, gave Bill back his jockstrap and headed home.

I downloaded the pictures and found most of them off-center or out of focus. I had one shot that was good. It was a good shot of Bill licking my cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment