Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Neighbor - Part 1

The New Neighbor

Part 1 of 2


It was one of those days. I met him and fell in love in one day. I just looked at him and knew he was it. It all started when I woke up this morning. I had a migraine headache, so I called in sick. I laid in bed trying to get better when I heard pounding from the next door apartment. I put a robe on, and headed out my apartment door to go next door. I knocked on the door and yelled, "Can you keep it down?"

He answered the door. His first words were "I’m sorry." He looked angelic, but with facial hair. His eyes and lips were framed by his beard. I just wanted to jump into his arms. I explained that I had a migraine headache. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his apartment. "You need one of my massages. Come inside."

Before I knew it I was laying on his bed on my stomach. He loosened my robe and lowered it enough to get at my shoulders. His hands kneaded my shoulders. Magically, my head felt better. It was amazing.

He whispered in my ear, "Just relax. Rest." The next thing I knew, I was waking up an hour later. Refreshed, and feeling like a million bucks. His was laying next to me, sleeping. I looked at his face and studied everything about his face. He was beautiful. I brushed his hair away from his eyes.

His jeans were unbuttoned. I unzipped his fly and lifted the jeans to see what he looked like down below. His cock sprang out and startled me that I jumped. He woke and sat up and said, "What? You ok?"

He then noticed that his cock was standing straight up. He sat on the bed smiling. I leaned over and kissed him. He returned the kiss and tried to remove my robe. I finished taking it off. Then I pulled his jeans off. He wore no underwear. He laid in bed naked with his hands behind his head. His hard cock and round balls laid there for me to devour.


He had the sweetest smile and look on his face. He held his hand out and motioned for me to come back to bed. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me towards him and then wrapped his arms around me. His lips kissed me as his hands continued to massage me. He wrapped his hand around my cock and stoked it. All my pains and cares vanished as his hands stroked them away.

I could feel it stirring deep inside of me. It was that feeling that grew and grew until before I knew it, I felt myself cum. His hands milked every drop of cum out of me. He reached around and produced a towel and wiped me dry. He held on to me.

We spent the next hour exploring our bodies. My migraine was gone. My worries were gone. I was so relaxed.
His hands started to massage me once again. I ended up falling asleep in his arms.

1 comment:

  1. Ya Jay, thats the way to get rid of a migraine. You hot stud. hal

    ReplyDelete